*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
If you are interested in sports jobs with the New Orleans Saints and Pelicans, you’re in the right place!
This position will provide an essential level of assistance to Saints and Pelicans customers and fans at the Box Office. A qualified candidate will display the highest degree of courtesy, professionalism, thoughtfulness, sincerity, and enthusiasm. Box Office Representatives will be responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction with regards to selling tickets, fulfilling will call orders, answering phones, and solving any/all ticketing problems. Representatives will also be asked to answer customer questions in regards to seating locations, restrooms, and guest services. Must be able to reconcile all game day/night sales without any overage/shortage occurring. Must be able to communicate clearly and persuasively in positive and negative situations and remain professional with our guests at our Saints and Pelicans Will Call, Sales, and Season Ticket Services windows.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Sell Tickets using SeatGeek/SRO software at Box Office
- Distribute Will Call
- Provide exceptional customer service through season ticket holder services window.
- Bring a positive attitude to the box office each and every game
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSA):
- Must be able to react to change productively and to handle other tasks as assigned. High School Diploma or equivalent, some college coursework preferred.
- Must be organized and detail-oriented.
- Previous ticket office experience a plus, but not required.
- Great organizational and interpersonal skills for handling internal customers as well as customer game day experience.
- Ability to work effectively and independently on multiple projects.
- Must be able to take direction and work well with others.
- Must be able to react to change productively and to handle other tasks as assigned.
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to entering the workplace.
- Typical Office Setting
- Must be able to commit to working at least 90% of all Saints and Pelicans home games
- Must be able to sit and work at a computer 80% of the day
- Must be able to stand for 50% of the day on game days at box office
- Working schedule/hours will ebb and flow with NFL and NBA schedule, and include working some late hours, holidays, nights, and weekends
- Must be able to lift 20 pounds for general office needs
Applications must be submitted online. Please do not mail or email resumes to the Saints/Pelicans. All qualified candidates will be contacted by phone and/or by email. Please do not contact the Saints/Pelicans Human Resources or Hiring Manager to check the status of your application. When applying, please be sure your updated contact information is provided.
The New Orleans Saints and New Orleans Pelicans ("Teams") are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for candidates and employees regardless of their membership in any protected classifications. The Teams will not discriminate in violation of the law on the basis of race, color, age, national origin, sex (including sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, and pregnancy), religion, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, familial status, status as a victim of domestic violence, and/or any other legally protected class under applicable federal, state, or local laws. This anti-discrimination policy applies with respect to all employment decisions, including but not limited to hiring, promotion, discipline, and discharge. The Teams are committed to equal opportunity for persons with disabilities in compliance with the Americans Disabilities Act and state law. If you feel you need an accommodation for a disability, please inform us. Requests for accommodation will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis. If you request an accommodation, it is essential that you participate fully in the interactive process.