Partnership Marketing Coordinator with New Orleans Pelicans and Saints in Metairie, LA
New Orleans Pelicans and Saints jobs
Sports Jobs in Metairie, LA
Sponsorship Sales & Activation: Activation
The New Orleans Pelicans and New Orleans Saints Corporate Partnerships department encompasses a consultative approach to partnership management. The Partnership Marketing Coordinator is responsible for relationship building, fulfillment, execution and overall management of many of the teams’ corporate partnerships, and is expected to drive revenue by retaining/renewing and growing partnerships. The Coordinator works closely with the partnership sales team throughout the new business process, and works to negotiate elements to achieve partner goals through integrated marketing platforms. The Coordinator must also have a thorough understanding of all aspects of the Corporate Partnership department’s overall operations, including (but not limited to) special event planning, community programs, signage and brand management, media management, and executing/capturing case studies and best in class examples. This individual must have a passion for driving revenue, meeting department and team goals and serve as an industry specialist within their respective book of business.
- Explore and understand each partner’s business and industry, and their goals and objectives for their partnership with the Pelicans and Saints, and develop compelling integrated marketing campaigns to maximize the partnership value for the partner and teams
- Responsible for developing personal and business relationships with all levels of partner contacts (i.e., day to day contacts, Sr. Management, C level executives, owners, etc.) and manage partnership communications, including regular outreach calls/meetings, recap meetings and presentations.
- Lead initiatives for all renewal accounts including developing and managing a strategic plan for all assigned renewals
- Further the renewal and partner growth efforts by fulfilling all elements within partnership deals, and develop partnership campaigns that have an integrated marketing approach and consistently provide partners with new marketing opportunities that will help their business and generate incremental revenue for the teams
- Drive the current and new business sales efforts by actively collaborating with the partnership marketing and sales group to identify revenue opportunities utilizing existing and newly-created partnership inventory (i.e., television, in-market promotions, social media, etc.)
- Manage various projects or disciplines within the Corporate Partnerships department that will positively impact the entire team and their strategy for current and new partners. Such disciplines could include community relations projects, social media strategies, maximizing our PR efforts, etc.
- Represent the teams at various networking events and participate in other sales and community events, as defined by the teams
- 4-year bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 2-4 years of professional sports team sales and activation, and/or agency experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft programs (including CRM)
- Ability to think creatively and “outside of the box” as it pertains to developing marketing and activation campaigns for small, mid and large business partners
- Must be timely and have a flexible work schedule in order to deal effectively with special event responsibilities throughout the year: weekends, nights and holidays as dictated by events or requirements
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?