Director of Product Marketing with New Orleans Pelicans in Metairie, LA
New Orleans Pelicans jobs
Sports Jobs in Metairie, LA
The Director of Product Marketing position will help guide the New Orleans Pelicans brand strategy and bring it to life. This role requires a balance of strategic thinking and the ability to execute. Collaborating with Business Intelligence, Ticket Sales and other stakeholders, you’ll identify who our core audiences are and shape the products we need to offer them. You’ll also lead the development and execution of marketing campaigns that will drive ticket sales and brand affinity.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Deeply understand who our audiences are, what they want and why they want it. Use these insights to define our product offerings and their value propositions.
- Develop best-in-class marketing plans for our products. Understand the path to purchase and what tactics will drive results.
- Identify meaningful brand KPI’s that can be tracked and reported on over time.
- Build a brand messaging framework that helps us tell the right stories through the right touchpoints.
- Ensure the success of other departments by practicing great communication, collaboration and personal accountability.
- Guide in-house creative teams and external agencies in the flawless creation of marketing and advertising materials.
- Be a brand champion. Work cross-functionally to ensure the Pelicans brand is presented consistently internally and externally.
- Diagnose any barriers to success, then recommend and implement solutions.
- Mentor and manage one Marketing Manager.
- Four year degree in marketing, business, communication or a related field.
- 7-10 years in product marketing, brand management or a related role.
- Excellent grasp of core marketing competencies from strategy to execution.
- Have successfully managed the creation of integrated marketing campaigns.
- Track record of results and a willingness to push past the status quo.
- An influencer who can drive consensus among diverse stakeholders.
- Strong analytical chops and a test, learn, optimize mindset.
- Knows good design & copy when you see it.
- P&L responsibility and management.
- Enthusiastic and versatile team player who can stretch up/down as needed.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?