The Erie BayHawks’ Entertainment Manager is a high energy, creative person who will manage all aspects of the team’s entertainment efforts which include all aspects of the fan experience on game nights, as well as in the community. This person, under the direction of the team president and vice president, will successfully manage and direct of the team’s game night operations.
- Manage and implement multi-faceted plan for all aspects of game night entertainment
- Utilize a variety of assets including video, audio and digital resources to support entertainment efforts. Research best practices to constantly improve the in-game experience.
- Develop the production script for each home game
- Fulfill game obligations for sponsors and Fan Experience Packages by working with all staff to ensure complete customer satisfaction
- Manage game day entertainment staff (includes PA Announcer, Arena Host, Fan Crew, mascots, etc.)
- Work closely with the dance team coach and assist with all areas of the dance team program
- Develop plan for a variety of entertainment to keep the fan experience fresh and exciting every game
- Manage and maintain barter agreements that offset operational expenses
- Assist in overseeing all logistics of game days (includes set up/ tear down, coordinating sponsor elements, etc.)
- Assist in the execution and fulfillment of all team corporate partnership agreements by working with the VP of corporate partnerships to ensure customer satisfaction
- Serve as a liaison with the arena for various operational tasks and communication
- Oversee the ball kids and work closely with their supervisor to assure compliance with league mandates
- Assist with the design and development of marketing content
- Manage and coordinate community events in which the team participates including appearances
- Coordinate the team’s season ticket membership events by assisting with the planning and execution of all member events and activities
- Assist with the overall functions of the organization, including office tasks, attending team events and gameday operations
- Minimum of one year experience working for a sports team in a similar capacity.
- Proficient in Photoshop & InDesign. Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and Power Point. Video editing experience and knowledge of Daktronics show & scoring system is a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven job reliability, professionalism, diligence, dedication, creativity and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, think outside the box and be very creative and innovative is essential
- Ideal applicant will be highly motivated, possess a strong work ethic and be extremely organized
- Able to work flexible hours to include holidays, weekends & evenings as required
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.