The Erie BayHawks seek a teachable, dedicated person who possesses excellent communication skills and has a strong desire to succeed in the business of professional sports. Sales experience is preferred. This team player will sell season tickets and group tickets, while playing an integral role in the overall success of the organization.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Sell Ticket packages including: Season Tickets, Group Tickets and Partial Plans.
- Manage and provide top-levels of service to your generated ticket base.
- Participate in all gameday ticket-related responsibilities, as needed.
- Generate outside and inside sales appointments each week.
- Network within the local business area to acquire new business
- Call past customers, prospect and cold-call new sales leads to generate sales.
- Attend team and community events for the purpose of maximizing sales opportunities.
- Implement sales promotion programs and literature as well as assist the organization in other various special events, promotions, and social/civic activities.
- Build relationships and provide excellent customer service to assist with the renewal process.
- Achieve and succeed monthly and annual revenue goals
- Service each account by using a touchpoint management strategy.
- Handle additional sales and marketing responsibilities as assigned
- Sales – Phone calls, appointments, referrals, networking
- Service – Build relationships and deliver superior service
- Cultivate new business
- Maintain customer database (CRM software)
- Continue education in sports industry sale
- Strong desire to succeed in sales
- Sales experience is preferred. Experience selling in professional sports is a plus.
- Exceptional work ethic, eagerness to learn, professionalism, and a passion for the sports industry.
- Competitive nature and a contagious, positive attitude
- Willingness to train on professional phone sales technique and skills.
- Strong knowledge of computer programs.
- Strong time management and organizational skills. Must be able to manage schedule to achieve daily and weekly goals for calls, appointments and sales.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and produce results.
- Demonstrated flexibility and creative problem solving skills.
- Ability to provide superior customer service to your clients
- College Degree
- Work non-traditional hours, attend all home games and team events
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.