Madison Square Garden Careers
Stage Manager – Westchester Knicks with Madison Square Garden in White Plains, NY
Madison Square Garden jobs
Sports Jobs in White Plains, NY
Facility Operations/Event Staff: Game Day/Event Staff
ROLE SUMMARY: The stage manager facilitates the execution of all live shots and on-court elements during all Westchester Knicks home games. The stage manager is responsible for managing the flow of all performers on court as well as back of house. This position reports to the Manager, Event Presentation.
- Communicate directions and timing cues to in-arena host and 914 Squad.
- Serve as the main point of contact for anthem performers, halftime acts, and special guests.
- Oversee the management of all props and prizing, including t-shirt inventory.
- Attend all pre-game production meetings.
- Perform all other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Ability to navigate high pressure situations in a calm manner.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise good judgement and decision-making skills.
- This person has strong organizational skills, time management skills, and a strong attention to detail.
- Commitment to professionalism including promptness and efficiently handling all situations with fans.
- Previous experience in stage management and/or live production a plus.
- Available to work nights, weekends and holidays (start time: 3 hours before game time).
- Must be available to work all Westchester Knicks home games.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?