Madison Square Garden Careers
Sr. Account Executive Premium Sales with MSG Sports in New York · NY
MSG Sports jobs
Sports Jobs in New York · NY
Ticket Sales and Services: Premium/Suite Sales
The Senior Account Executive Premium Hospitality Sales is responsible for selling MSG Club Suites and Premium Seating products on multi-year, annual, and single rental basis. The Senior Account Executive Premium Hospitality Sales will be required to meet with and sell to all appropriate contacts at various companies interested in suite and premium seating products.
- working closely with Hospitality Sales & Service
- entertain current and prospective clients at various sporting and entertainment events in order to build and maintain relationships, close deals and generate revenue
Personal Management Skills
- Tremendous communication and presentation skills
- Ability to achieve high volumes of prospective outreach on a daily basis
- Ability to work well within a team setting
- Ability to network and create relationships at senior levels of major corporations
- Sales pipeline creation and management
- Consistently live the company values
- The ideal candidate will be respectful, will be creative, and will have a commitment to excellence and a passion to serve
- Experience in a fast paced sales environment.
- Outstanding negotiating skills.
- CRM management
- Ability to improvise and think on your feet.
- At least 3-5 years' experience in selling to top level executives
- Experience in negotiating.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, multi-faceted organization.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?