Madison Square Garden Careers
In-Arena Host – Westchester Knicks with Madison Square Garden in White Plains, NY
Madison Square Garden jobs
Sports Jobs in White Plains, NY
Facility Operations/Event Staff: Game Day/Event Staff
ROLE SUMMARY: The in-arena host serves as the in-game personality at all Westchester Knicks home games during the 2019-2020 season. The in-arena host will assist with on-court contests and promotions and may be asked to host special events and community engagements at the discretion of the Manager, Event Presentation.
Specific Functions/Activities SUMMARY:
- Serve as live, in-arena host for all Westchester Knicks home games.
- Execute promotional elements including on-court contests, and in-crowd moments.
- Improvise during live on-court elements including t-shirt tosses and fan pump up moments.
- Represent the Westchester Knicks at special events, viewing parties, promotional engagements and/or community appearances.
- Perform all other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Showcases an energetic and outgoing personality and is able to think quickly while working in a high-pressure environment.
- Displays a strong on-camera presence with an ability to deliver scripted and improvisational content in front of large crowds.
- Previous experience in hosting is a plus.
- A live performance background is encouraged.
- Be a Knicks fan!
- All submissions require a highlight reel and resume.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?