TSP is looking for a full time B2B inside sales professional to join our growing team.
*HIRING FOR MARCH/APRIL 2018*
We are looking for a highly motivated, winning kind of person to take their career and financial future into their own hands. If this sounds like you, you might be just the person we are looking for.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Apply market research information to evaluate, adjust, and redirect campaign
- Produce leads and new revenue streams
- Proposal and budget negotiations with client possible, making modifications as necessary
- Lead day-to-day development of advertising activities within territory
- Yearning to learn
- Necessary to ensure progressive stages are approved with adequate time to meet schedules
- Organize the development of the advertising activities in accordance with the client’s objectives and budget limitations
- Work under pressure, meeting deadlines and sales goals
- More duties as essential
- Sales experience, B2B inside preferred
- Utterly money motivated
- Excited to learn new skills in sales, sports, advertising, and marketing
- Self-driven entrepreneur
- High energy
- Meaning & purpose
- Monthly bonus incentives, up to $5,000
- Opportunities for performance based raises
- Non-capped commission
- Earn while training
- Yearly base salary of $40,000 DoE
- Business hours schedule
- Employee paid medical insurance option
- Network, professional, and personal growth
- Employer matching 401(k) plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Insurance offered--medical and dental
- Time off (paid personal and sick days)
- Seven paid holidays
As a sales professional at TSP, you are an entrepreneur; our sales professionals view their role as a business owner looking to maximize the greatest return on their personal investment! Our sales team is full of creative doers who take action to achieve their greatest potential.
What we do:
Why work with just one sport... when you can work with ALL of them?
TSP works with the NHL, NFL, MLB, etc. over 500 colleges and universities, and virtually all the major professional sporting events, including the Super Bowl and World Series through souvenir sports publications, such as Official Game Day Programs and Team Yearbooks.
We are proud to be affiliated with over 500:
Professional Sports Franchises
TopColleges and Universities (Div. I, II, III)
Entertainment, Lifestyle and Awards Events
Total Sports Publications will consider college graduates who possess a degree in any concentration or major. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience.
Total Sports Publications is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to age, color, disability status, gender identity, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.