Title: Creative Production Coordinator
Reports to: Senior Director, Marketing Operations
Location: New York, NY or Portland, OR
Be a part of a fast paced company that works with the top international soccer entities in brand development, grassroots planning, corporate strategy and international touring.
Relevent Sports, LLC (www.releventsports.com
), a division of RSE Ventures, LLC, is a major event production company that brings the excitement of international soccer to the US by showcasing the best clubs in the world through premier tournaments and events.
Relevent Sports is searching for a Creative Production Coordinator to join and assist the marketing and creative services team. This role is responsible for project management, workflow and the quality control process for creative development of ICC creative content.
· Receives, organizes and assigns all incoming creative and production requests
· Manages workflow priority and provides daily project / priority list to designers
· Serves as quality control manager for all creative assets and projects
· Ensures brand guidelines and marketing assets are delivered to all parties
· Approves creative that has been developed by clubs, vendors and partners
· Traffics approved radio and TV spots to outlets as requested
· Traffic partner club and ICC assets to all necessary parties and manage the approval process
· Maintain relationships with print and production vendors
· Works with local marketing team to ensure delivery of assets to media partners, venues, etc.
· Manage the receipt and storage of all club, partner and venue marketing assets
· Develops and manages process for maintaining, tagging and organizing event photography
· Manages email design and approval process in collaboration with content and email team
· Assist with copywriting and copyediting as needed for ICC event creative
· Provides daily status update reports to supervisor and weekly update reports in staff meetings
· Stay informed of all active projects and take initiative to forecast upcoming projects
· 1 - 3 years of experience in a similar role
· Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, trafficking tools and scheduling software
· Some experience in graphic design, basic photo and video editing
· Highly detail oriented, organized with the ability to multi-task and maintain efficiency
· Exceptional time management skills and ability to meet deadlines under pressure
· Strong ability to recognize and correct errors and maintain quality control across all creative