Primetime Sports and Entertainment is the leading sports and entertainment marketing company specializing in the U.S. Hispanic Market with more than 15 years of experience developing and executing sports and entertainment-driven marketing platforms that maximize consumer engagement and deliver results. We currently have exclusive U.S. commercial rights to various sports brands, including a top professional soccer team from Mexico.
We are seeking a local dynamic and experienced individual to join our team as Event Coordinator. The primary role of this candidate will be to coordinate assigned programs throughout the year. Local, national travel and sometimes international travel will be required as well as weekends and/or holidays.
• MUST be Fluent in English and Spanish.
• BA in Marketing, Sports Communication, preferably.
• Creative focus regarding problem-solving.
• Strong time-management skills.
• Team-oriented with healthy and positive attitude.
• Demonstrated sound organizational, coordinating and personal interface skills.
• Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proven job reliability, diligence, dedication and attention to detail.
• Must be flexible with working days, nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Experience in sports marketing, event coordination, and project management.
• Experience with the Hispanic Market is a plus.
• Must be able to move about the venue for extended periods of time.
• Move, transport, position materials as needed up to 25lbs.
• Must have reliable means of transportation.
• Serve as primary contact for clients of assigned events – assisting in development and conceptualization of event needs.
• Provide support and coordination for event operations in compliance with expectations of the event, clients, production, and in-house management.
• Communicate event needs effectively with staff including compiling and distributing accurate & detailed production notes for assigned events.
• Execution of marketing programs and sports-related events.
• Overall management, promotion, and operation of events and activations.
• Client services, pre-production, venue booking, marketing, budgeting, on-site activation and reporting.
• Understand complexity of events and the hours that go into planning and activating to succeed
• Ability to express ideas clearly through both oral and written communication.
• Skilled with PPT, Word, Excel, contact management and the ability to construct compelling presentations.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.