This position will be at our National Flag Football Headquarters office in Bloomfield Hills, MI. This position will begin in early March and will start with a Tuesday & Thursday schedule of 9am - 5pm. This will be a seasonal position.
National Flag Football is the largest NFL FLAG youth football program in the country for boys and girls Pre-K through 8th grade. NFF currently runs programs in 11 states and we continue to grow!
The Finance Intern position will work directly with our Director & Assistant Director of Finance.
- Develop skill set required to interact with middle management and the Executive Team
- Gain insight into organizational culture
- Develop practices of confidentiality
- Practice preparing Income Statements
- Analyze Income Statements using ratios
- Prepare adjusting journal entries
- Effectively utilize accounting software to gain understanding of day-to-day operations
- Prepare and manipulate payroll journal entry uploads for effective reporting
- Prepare cash and check deposits
- Utilize accounting software to perform bank and credit card reconciliations
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.