National Flag Football is the largest NFL FLAG youth football program in the country for boys and girls PreK through 8th grade. This program provides young players a fun and exciting opportunity to engage in non-contact, continuous action while learning lessons in teamwork. The intent is to educate young athletes about football in a safe and fun environment while emphasizing participation and sportsmanship. Participants learn skills and lessons that help them succeed both on and off the field.
We are in need of Field Directors at the following league locations:
WarrenTo see more info regarding these locations, please click HERE. When applying please specify which location you are interested in working at.
- Oversee game day operations.
- Assist in teaching the kids the fundamentals of flag football.
- Actively create relationships with and provide support for coaches and officials.
- Responsible for setting up and breaking down game fields.
- Oversee and handle game situations/conflicts.
- Ensure implementation and provide knowledge of all rules of the game, as needed.
- Clean up of the field and surrounding areas throughout game day.
- Ensure all kids and coaches are having a great time.
- Ability to attend Coaches Meeting and Directors Training.
- Ability to work 8-9 Saturdays or Sundays for the duration of the season.
- Ability to communicate with Corporate Office throughout
- High School diploma
- Coaching or officiating experience (two years min.)
- Ability to carry a minimum of 25 lbs.
- Ability to stand and/or walk for extended periods of time
- Ability to transport and store large/cumbersome pieces of equipment (ex. Awning tent, foldable table, storage container, etc.)
- Customer Service oriented personality.
- Problem solving skills.
- Conflict resolution experience.
- Ability to pass Director and Rules test with 90% or higher accuracy rate.
- Ability to officiate Flag football games in the event of missing official(s).
- Ability to coach Flag football games in the event of missing coach(s).
Rate of Pay: $15.00/Hour (Part-time)
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.