The Box Office and Ticket Operations Manager-Venue Sales supports and assists our primary Administrator/Manager of the Archtics databases serving Live Nation US Concerts and its venue sales team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supports the Client Support Manager – Product System Administrator / Live Nation US Concerts
- Has ownership and event maintenance of non Live Nation Owed and Operated venues
- Maintains a strong working knowledge of venue sales and how needs translate to the Archtics platform
- Assists with the set-up, maintenance and monitoring of IO Media/Virtual Venue pages
- Works in partnership with Live Nation Leadership for venue sales reporting needs, both native reports and reports from Business Objects
- Conducts on-boarding training for new venue sales employees
- Conducts ongoing or specific training for venue sales employees as needed
- Supports the Renewal Campaign set-up process
- Manages and maintains retail data feed exceptions in the Archtics Database
- Has a strong understanding of ticket templates + painter - two products within Archtics.
- Has a strong understanding of DIGIT setup across multiple venues in a single database
- Supports box office or venue sales
Standards & Efficiency:
- Drive efficiency, quality, processes, and best practices to drive venue sales business
- Implement day-to-day processes and procedures related to workflow efficiency, standards/best practices, and overall turnaround/quality of event creation process.
- Review employee use and adoption of the platform and identify opportunities for additional training.
- 3 + years experience with the Ticketmaster Archtics & Host ticketing systems
- Box office and season ticketing experience is required
- Strong Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Intermediate programming and reporting skills (SQL) is a plus
- Service oriented, resolution focused, with strong organizational and communication skills.
- Relationship-driven and able to speak to, work with, and train employees of all levels of seniority and tech-savviness.
- Able to successfully handle multiple priorities.
- Strong project management skills
- Certain degree of creativity, latitude, and problem solving is required
- H.S. diploma or equivalent. BA/BS degree is preferred
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
Named us as one of the Top 40 North American companies in attracting and keeping top talent by LinkedIn, Live Nation is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing, and we offer a world of opportunity. Our Ticketmaster team doesn't just embrace new technology, we develop ground-breaking software and applications to support our world-leading ticketing platform. Our mix of legendary and brand new venues and restaurants, including the House of Blues, offer an array of hospitality careers. And our unparalleled roster of artists are supported by diverse professionals in all facets of finance, marketing and other corporate operations.
Generous vacation, healthcare and retirement benefits are just the foundation of supporting our full-time, global workforce of more than 10,000. We offer continuing professional development in addition to tuition reimbursement. We also provide paid time off to bond with a new child (plus a bonus to help with expenses); paid time off to care for a sick child and to volunteer for causes that are important to you. Plus, working for the world's largest live event and ticketing company means you'll have access to concerts, festivals, sports games and other events through our exclusive employee ticket concierge.
There is no bigger stage for your career. See what your future looks like at Live Nation Entertainment.