CONTENT PRODUCER, STUDIO PRODUCTION
About Lax Sports Network:
We are the premiere multi-platform, digital OTT sports network devoted to the sport of lacrosse, available on iOS, Android, Apple TV, Amazon Fire, Roku, Chromecast and desktop. Lax Sports Network produces over 2,000 hours of live and VOD content, (including collegiate and professional lacrosse games, documentaries, highlights, access and analysis), delivering the most complete video coverage in the sport.
You will report to the Director of Studio Production, with the responsibility of creating informative, entertaining and engaging lacrosse video content that can be applied across all viewing platforms.
We are in search of someone with a background in studio line producing and segment producing. A strong knowledge of lacrosse at all levels of the sport (high school, college and pro) is a great fit.
You will thrive in the creative process and have excellent organizational and leadership skills. We want a producer ready to break out and apply a passion through storytelling applicable to a fast-paced, digital environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Lead and implement editorial plan for content and studio programming as assigned by Director of Studio Production and Executive Producer of Content
· Line produce and/or segment produce news and original programming initiatives as assigned, including daily playlist content, hour-long news programs, and entire pregame and postgame coverage.
· Lead daily content planning and post-show meetings to review execution of assignments
· Supervise editing of highlights and feature elements for content and event programming and production
· Serve as project manager on special projects
· Own campaigns and programming initiatives, from inception through completion
· Work across multiple departments to ensure timely and accurate delivery of materials across all viewing platforms
· Provide ideas and suggestions to help enhance all programming and production initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong knowledge of lacrosse at all levels of the sport (high school, college and professional.)
- 1-2 years of experience as a line producer or segment producer within an established media organization
- Experience with AVID Media Composer or similar editing software
- Availability to work long hours, including weekends, nights and some holidays
- Strong attention to detail, organizational/project management skills
- Experience with coding and/or Content Management Systems is a plus
- Ability to work quickly and accurately under tight deadlines
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.