Internship Dates: Summer: May through August (40+ hours per week)
General Description: The Contracts Intern reports to the Director of Contracts & Written Agreements. The Contracts Intern performs a variety of administrative procedures in the preparation, full execution and implementation of contracts with outside service providers for goods and services.
- Track and monitor the daily implementation progress of all contracts.
- Learn the workflows and processes currently in place.
- Learn and utilize contract management software on a daily basis.
- Complete several steps in the contract process.
- Drafting, proofreading, and issuing contracts for necessary signatures.
- Conduct follow-ups and ensure that contracts are received in a timely manner.
- Complete several administrative tasks both within the contract process and to assist with the office’s organization.
- Making copies, scanning documents and creating files.
- Maintain contact information and preparing mailings.
1. The incumbent must be 18 years of age or older and be able to work extended hours including Saturday and Sunday when necessary.
2. Interest in legal/paralegal studies and contract management
3. Experience working with Microsoft Word and Excel is required as well as good communication skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.