Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is looking for an innovative and creative Corporate Partnerships Sales Manager to join our sales team. The Corporate Partnerships Sales Manager generates sponsorship revenue for Hersheypark, GIANT Center, Hershey Bears, Hershey Theater and other special events. Our ideal candidate is proficient in selling, developing leads, networking with new prospects, identifying key areas of growth and driving Corporate Partnerships revenues. This position will work closely with the other Corporate Partnerships Sales Manager and collaborate on Partnerships proposals and revenue generation.
A core function of the Corporate Partnerships Sales Manager role is to develop and foster both new and existing relationships to meet and exceed revenue goals. The Corporate Partnerships Sales Manager also proactively and aggressively generates new revenue through outbound calls, client meetings, customized emails, prompt responses to inbound calls, team-related events, upselling, cross-selling, and generating referrals.
- Meet and Exceed Corporate Partnerships Sales Goals Annually
- Develop targeted sales approach to drive GIANT Center/Hershey Bears revenues, Hersheypark revenues, Hershey Theatre revenues, and special events revenues such as the Hershey Half Marathon.
- Work collaboratively with other Corporate Partnerships Sales Managers as well as the Sales Team to develop and execute all deliverables for Corporate Partners.
- Develop and maintain positive personal relationships with Corporate Partners via in bound and out-bound phone calls, in and out-of-office face to face appointments, personalized letters and emails and entertaining at designated events.
- Utilize CRM system to track and report progress of relationships with all Corporate Partners, as well as to ensure client profiles are always up-to-date.
- Create, manage, and analyze all data from sales surveys to improve department efficiency, retention rates, customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Analyze annual business mix with each Corporate Partner, identify trends, areas of growth and strategic approach with new sales.
- Review and analyze annual Corporate Partner inventory.
- Maintain accurate records for reporting and analysis of all Corporate Partner accounts.
Specific Job Knowledge, Skills and Ability:
- Strong, self-motivated sales focus
- Ability to prospect and set daily/weekly sales goals and targets
- Ability to meet and exceed sales targets
- Ability to identify sales trends and vertical segments of growth
- Ability and desire to provide an outstanding level of customer service for client experience and retention
- Exemplary self-discipline, professionalism, pride and work ethic
- Outstanding listening, written, and verbal communication skills
- Team-oriented with a proactive positive attitude
- Willingness to take initiative and ownership of projects
- Detail oriented with ability to multi-task effectively and with a sense of urgency, sometimes under a high level of stress
- Proven to be reliable, diligent, self-motivated and dedicated
- Creativity and ability to see ideas through to successful execution
- Enthusiasm for and/or experience in professional sports sales
- Thoroughness and attention to detail
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience.
- Industry Experience - Sales/Marketing/Public Relations
- 18 years of age or older.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Relevant work experience can be substituted for education - 3 years
Physical Demands & Working Conditions:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to:
- Reaching Forward
- Reaching Overhead
- Finger Dexterity
- Hand/Eye Coordination
- This job requires the visual ability to perform detailed work at close distances (computer screens, accounting ledgers, using measurement devices).
- The position is subject to noise. There is sufficient noise to cause the worker to shout in order to be heard above ambient noise level.
- The position is subject to both environmental conditions. Activities occur inside and outside.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer