Who We Are
Dynasty Sports & Entertainment is the premier secondary market partner in the sport and live event space. We provide our partners with unmatched pricing and inventory strategies, a tailored data and analytics platform, and proprietary technology and tools to maximize revenue yield while broadening distribution.
Dynasty’s team of executives include seasoned primary and secondary market industry veterans that have extensive experience in crafting business plans. These business plans have successfully assisted our partners in achieving incremental revenue while protecting the team brand all while strengthening the core of their business – the season ticket member.
The South Florida based Dynasty is ideal for an applicant looking to be part of an energetic and flexible workplace that emphasizes teamwork and personal growth. The Dynasty team is looking for a Operations Specialist to add to our roster of industry thought leaders while continuing to provide our partner teams and content right’s holders with best-in-class service and results.
The Operations Specialist will work hand in hand with the operations team handling all aspects of ticket supply chain logistics. With the aid of automation tools, the Operations Specialist will be responsible for monitoring all incoming orders for any errors as well as complete any non-automated orders manually. Diligence and accuracy are of the utmost importance in this role in organizing and balancing day to day tasks versus ad hoc issues.
As a Operations Specialist, you will be front and center in managing our inventory and distribution pipelines.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Carefully monitor all sales on 14+ marketplace portals
- Ensure accuracy and organize all inventory in the form of electronic tickets, mobile tickets, and traditional hard stock
- Monitor all automation for order processing and handle any manual orders in the form of emails and/or phone calls
- Take inbound calls from marketplaces to answer questions and troubleshoot issues
- Respond to emails from clients quickly and efficiently
- Maintain general knowledge of all in-house tools, industry automation, and inventory management best practices
- Work closely with Accounting team to determine deductions or additions to vendor payouts
- Provide additional operational support when needed
Skills and Qualifications
- Must have excellent organizational skills
- Must have outstanding work ethic and attention to detail
- Must follow-through, not letting issues remain open or unresolved
- Ability to multitask and prioritize among various responsibilities. Guidelines will be provided by management with the expectation that granular tasks are to be self-directed
- Must be able to take initiative and be proactive
- Must be able to manage time effectively
- Excellent problem solving capacity
- Superior communication ability both written and verbal
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Outlook, Excel, Power Point, Word required
- Must be willing to work nights and/or on weekends when mission-critical tasks arise
- Must be able to work collaboratively within a team – be a team player
- Prior ticketing experience preferred but not required
- Bachelor’s Degree required