About the Company:
Cleveland National Air Show will produce the 53rd event September 1, 2 & 3, 2018. The Air Show is one of the oldest and most established annual air shows in the country starting with the National Air Races from 1929-1949 and continuing with the current day Air Show from 1964-present. The Labor Day Weekend tradition attracts more than 100,000 spectators to Burke Lakefront Airport located in downtown Cleveland, Ohio. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Brief Overview of Job:
The Ticketing Manager is responsible for processing, distributing and record keeping of all tickets and credentials. Duties include:
- Overseeing on-line ticket orders
- Managing any walk-in sales
- Working with customers, staff, vendors, performers, auditors, and board members
- Process all ticket credential requests from staff
- Managing the data entry and balancing of all tickets and credentials
- Assist with office duties including projects and phone calls
- Friendly personality and attention to detail a must.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel is preferred.
- Event work requires extended periods of walking, standing, bending, stooping, reaching, lifting, light load carrying and exposure to outdoor elements.
Seasonal employment ~ May 21-September 14, 2018. Flexible start date.
Approximately 3 days (24 hours) per week (flexible). May 21st -August 1st, 40 hours per week thereafter. Applicant must be able to work Labor Day Weekend/Week. Position could be available in the future.
The Fun Stuff:
- Opportunity to learn about the “event” business.
- Work in an active, friendly and exciting environment.
- Enjoy the income of a seasonal position.
- Great resume builder for professional development.
The Not-So-Fun Stuff:
- Position requires particular attention to detail, paperwork and computer entry.
- Job will involve periods of very high, stressful activity prior to & during Air Show.
- Non-traditional hours during peak periods.
- Hourly rate of $11.00/hour commensurate with experience.
- Free parking.