AviatorSports, a premier sports and recreation complex which includes a 175,000 square feet indoor facility featuring state-of-the-art ice rinks, a 15,000 square foot gymnastics center and rock-climbing wall, wood floor basketball courts, nine party rooms, golf putting range and PAR 3 golf course along with a food concession is currently searching for an experienced Office Assistant/Bookkeeper.
Primary responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Maintain and oversee accounts payable, accounts receivable and petty cash funds
- Processing checks and ACH deposits
- Sending out all invoices
- Coding checks
- Monitoring past due accounts
- Assist with collections on clients via telephone and written communication methods
- Respond to inquiries on outstanding invoices
- Reconciling and posting to accounts
- Running & reviewing receivable ledgers, and reconciling discrepancies
- Purchase order entry and tracking
- Travel expense and petty cash reimbursement
- Assist with various accounts payable and general ledger related reports
- 2+ years experience in accounts receivable/accounts payable
- Excellent organizational skills
- Superior communication skills (written and verbal)
- Must be able to handle a high volume of incoming and outgoing phone calls
To be considered, you must have two or more years of proven and progressive experience in accounts receivable/accounts payable or equivalent, preferably in a multi-unit consumer-facing business such as retail or consumer service business. Prior experience in the Sports Industry is a plus. Proficiency with personal computers, Microsoft Office software (especially Excel) and strong AP/AR database skills (i.e. Great Plains, Quickbooks, Soloman).
Our fully funded company will provide a comprehensive benefits package and we are seeking an experienced, flexible, innovative individual who wants to be part of an exciting world-class operation. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, or disabling condition.