The Account Executive’s main responsibility is to produce group and ticket revenue by developing and maintaining accounts with businesses, community organizations and nonprofit organizations.
Essential Job Functions:
- Meet all sales goals assigned.
- Set appointments over the phone with decision makers, consistently meeting the weekly goals for sales appointments, either at the stadium or at the client site.
- Master all sales presentations (taught in sales training), tailoring packages according to each group's needs, and handling objections to bring in new group accounts.
- Develop and maintain a database of potential group-seat customers.
- Contact group leaders through the database and through new leads, particularly after a direct mail piece is released, to bring in new sales.
- Prospect for quality leads, particularly through asking for referrals.
- Provide customer service to existing accounts by visiting with them during games, as well as provide amenities.
- Make phone calls during the season and off-season to ensure personalized, continual contact with ticket holders.
- Work with the Box Office to update sales reports and ensure tickets are disseminated.
- Complete any customer service and operational duties in season as assigned, including set up of all group areas.
- Document all data in CRM system for proper record keeping.
· Candidate must have 6 months – 1 year of ticket selling experience, internships will count.
· Preferred experience in group sales a plus.
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
· Must be willing to make phone calls to generate outside sales appointments.
· Must be adaptable to change and a fast-paced environment.
· Must be passionate about working in an environment where meeting sales goals is the most important factor in the role.
Physical Demands & Working Environment:
· Required to work long hours standing and walking around during season and events.
· Sitting, standing, walking, reaching with arms and hands, climbing, balancing, stooping, bending, lifting, pushing, pulling, kneeling, or crouching are all part of this position.
· Must be able to handle weather related elements such as rain and heat.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.