Alliance Integrated Marketing Services – Marketing and Events Internship
Are you looking for an internship that is more than making copies and fetching coffee?
Alliance Sport Marketing is looking for fun, energetic individuals to help coordinate a variety of events across the country. Each of our Marketing and Event Interns assist with our campaigns in the office, by traveling to some of our 20+ states and visiting venues such as MLB, NASCAR, NFL, concerts, High School State Championships, state fairs, and more.
Alliance Sport Marketing specializes in highway safety programs directly with the state and carries out targeted messaging about drinking and driving, texting and driving, seatbelts, speed, and other campaigns using sports as our platform.
We need outgoing and responsible individuals to get our message out at these events to help us continue to make an impact in these communities by saving lives. If you enjoy traveling, making a difference in your community, and seeing sport venues across the country then please send in a cover letter and resume today.
- The planning and coordinating of events in a variety of different states
- Planning and booking travel arrangements
- Contacting and working with venue coordinators
- Traveling to events and marketing our various campaigns effectively
- Preparing professional recaps of each event for the client
- Capturing photographs of each event
- Ensuring that each venue is meeting sponsorship requirements (signs, PA announcements, video commercials, print ads, etc.)
- Various research projects
- Sales calls and tasks
- Data entry
- Inventory management of office and off-site storage
- Creation of projects using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Participate in creating new interactive games and items to increase the effectiveness of each campaign
- Other tasks as assigned
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to stay flexible and adaptable while traveling
- Have strong interpersonal skills that complement a proactive, solution driven, team-oriented work ethic
- Self-starter with a positive attitude
- Ability work weekends and some holidays
- Be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs. as needed
- Completed bachelor’s or working towards a bachelor's degree
- Duration of Internship: August 2019- Early December 2019
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.