The Suite/Premium Services wait staff position provides exceptional guest service while working collectively and cooperatively in the VIP Department specifically in the Clubs, Suites, or In-Seat environment.
Legends is a holistic agency that specializes in delivering solutions for legendary brands. We approach each project with our 360-degree service solution. Our Global Planning, Global Sales, and Hospitality service solutions collaborate on every project to ensure success across each of our six verticals including professional sports, collegiate, attractions, entertainment, international, and conventions.
Our intellectual property is our people. It's our expertise that makes up Legends. We know what it's like to be on the team, business, or athletic department side, which drives our passion in creating solutions for our partners. Collectively, our leadership has over 300 years of experience in sales and sponsorship, analytics and valuation, hospitality and operations.
- The Suite/Premium Services wait staff position provides exceptional guest service while working collectively and cooperatively in the Premium Services Department specifically in the Restaurant, Clubs, Suites, or In-Seat environment.
- Interact with guests in order to assure guest satisfaction
- Provide our guests with personal service and attention to detail that will exceed their expectations
- Serve food, soda, water, wine, draft beer, and bottled beer
- Work as a team with fellow associates and other service departments within venue
- Support the service staff by clearing/cleaning tables and running food
- Performs opening, closing, and side work duties as assigned
- Must be knowledgeable of other food, beverage and retail outlets within the venue
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to interact with co-workers in order to assure compliance with company service standards
- Basic knowledge of food and beverage preparations, service standards, guest relations and etiquette
- Ability to multi task in a fast paced, team orientated setting
- Must be able to read, speak and write English in order to communicate with guests
- Ability to lift and transport items weighing 10-30 pounds, occasionally 50 pounds
- Ability to work all Venue events, including extended hours, nights, weekends, and holidays
- Must have sufficient mobility to perform assigned production tasks including constant reaching, bending, stooping, wiping, pushing, and pulling for extended periods of time
- Must have two (2) to three (3) years working in a fast paced high-end club, or restaurant
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.