The Role - VIP Supervisor
Legends is a holistic agency that specializes in delivering solutions for legendary brands. We approach each project with our 360-degree service solution. Our Global Planning, Global Sales, and Hospitality service solutions collaborate on every project to ensure success across each of our six verticals including professional sports, collegiate, attractions, entertainment, international, and conventions.
Our intellectual property is our people. It's our expertise that makes up Legends. We know what it's like to be on the team, business, or athletic department side, which drives our passion in creating solutions for our partners. Collectively, our leadership has over 300 years of experience in sales and sponsorship, analytics and valuation, hospitality and operations.
Under direction of the General Manager, this individual will be responsible for effectively and profitably managing all VIP areas, including VIP club, in-seat service, catering, and suites.
• Responsible for the day to day operation of all premium services, including VIP club, in-seat service, catering, and suites.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with Live Nation Premium Service team, VIP guests and suite holders.
• Coordinate menus, help coordinate pre and post P.S.S. events, handle guest relations and monitor adherence to quality assurance standards.
• Provide efficient service and quality products by maintaining positive customer and client relations through effective communication and prudent financial practices.
• Maintain cost as it pertains to labor and operating supplies, work within budgeted guidelines.
• Ensure that all equipment is in proper operational condition and is cleaned on a regular basis.
• Oversee hiring, promoting and termination of all Premium Services Staff.
• Completing weekly department scheduling, monitoring of department labor costs, budgets, and forecasts.
• Determine and control staffing levels for all events in an effort to maximize net returns while maintaining satisfactory Guest Service levels.
• Provide instruction on company policies and procedures to Premium Services Staff and ensure proper follow-through, including training on job duties, and Customer Service Expectations.
• Complete inventory in VIP areas and input in inventory program.
• Perform other related duties, tasks and responsibilities as required.
• The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 1-3 years management experience in the contract foodservice industry, preferably in premium services, catering and concessions environment for a sports and entertainment venue.
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a deadline-oriented environment.
• Strong commitment to delivering a high level of customer and client service with demonstrated initiative, leadership, and management skills.
• Customer service oriented with the ability to interact with all levels of management
• Must be flexible to work extend hours due to business requirements including late nights, weekends and holidays.
• Must be able to work in a team environment.
• Knowledge of accounting policy and procedures and POS Systems is required.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.