Tour Ambassador - Legends (Inglewood · CA)
The Tour Ambassador will be a dynamic, interactive role within the venue with a specific focus on the guest experience and how the guest relates to the overall venue experience at SoFi Stadium. The role of a Tour Ambassador staff member is to effectively give information about SoFi Stadium in an entertaining, engaging and informative way. This position reports directly to the Tour Ambassador Supervisor. Must be available to Work Fridays, Saturdays and or Sundays only.
Legends is a holistic agency that specializes in delivering solutions for legendary brands. We approach each project with our 360-degree service solution. Our Global Planning, Global Sales, and Hospitality service solutions collaborate on every project to ensure success across each of our six verticals including professional sports, collegiate, attractions, entertainment, international, and conventions.
Our intellectual property is our people. It's our expertise that makes up Legends. We know what it's like to be on the team, business, or athletic department side, which drives our passion in creating solutions for our partners. Collectively, our leadership has over 300 years of experience in sales and sponsorship, analytics and valuation, hospitality, and operations.
• Provide exceptional customer service to stadium visitors
- Setup/Tear Down and Facilitate various on-field activities for Field Experiences
- Maintain a professional image and pleasant demeanor at all times
- Be knowledgeable about all parts of the field activities operation as well as general stadium information
- Enjoys being part of athletic activities in large groups of people
- Work with fellow team members to keep tour route monitored in an effective manner
- Use of RFID systems along with Zebra handheld devices
- Communicate with teammates and supervisors via 2-way radio
- Ensure safety of all visitors
• Greeting guests as they enter assigned areas.
• Non-traditional hours (Nights, Weekends & Holidays as necessary
• Must have excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be able to engage all Guests of all ages in athletic challenges
- Ability to demonstrate a positive, team-oriented attitude
- Must be comfortable serving visitors of all backgrounds and ages
- Must be willing to be flexible with their schedule and daily assignments
- Must have internet access for scheduling purposes
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, walk long distances, bend, kneel, squat, run
- Ability to work in an inside/outside environment where cold/hot temperatures are possible
- Bilingual skills are a plus
Legends is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or genetic information
- Bachelors or better in Other
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Office(Excel, PPT, Word, Outlook)
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
- Entrepreneurial Spirit: Inspired to perform well by an ability to drive new ventures within the business