Note: this job is closed to new applications.
The Lead Steward will report to the Manager for Training & Food Safety at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, TX.
Essential Job Functions
• Responsible for overseeing all stewarding staff
• Must oversee the cleaning and storage of all wares at AT&T Stadium, including all major culinary equipment
• Execution of stewarding and dish duties
• Must inspect the kitchens, workrooms, and equipment for cleanliness and general order.
• Urgency, timeliness and detail minded in work habits
• Responsible for directing the efficient and effective cleaning of all areas, inclusive of walls and floors
• Ensure the safety and security of employees and guests
• Maintaining strict confidentiality regarding food and beverage operations
• Knowledge of chemical usage, operating a dishwasher, and proper usage of a trash compactor
• Willingness to work flexible hours and handle high pressure situations in an interruptive environment
• Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Ability
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Excellent customer service
• Can be trusted to act in a manner that is truthful and values direct, honest communication at all levels of the organization
• Strong interpersonal skills; can effectively communicate and relate to all levels within and outside the organization; creates and builds positive and productive relationships
• Responds quickly and effectively to changing trends and circumstances; embraces change and welcomes fresh perspectives; learns from past mistakes and adjusts accordingly
• Ability to manage appropriate steps to get projects completed; has strong abilities to organize people and processes; can create a plan for resourceful workflow
• Can manage people and resources to get projects completed; has a strong ability to multi-task and keep order.
• Detail Oriented
• Ability to work independently and/or in a team environment
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
• 2 years’ experience in a high volume kitchen area
• Must be able to work long flexible hours
• Must be able to work extended hours due to business requirements including late nights, weekends and holidays
• Ability to stand, sit, use of hands to handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms
• Ability to lift and/ or move up to 50 pounds
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision
Environmental Working Conditions:
• The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
How did you hear about this job?