Born from performance and inspired by icons, Legends has created a legacy of success, delivery and results with the icons of global sports, entertainment and business. Our passion for delivering remarkable experiences, at every occasion, has enabled us to redefine the role of a service provider and set a new expectation within the industry.
Legends’ Mission is to supply our partners a best-in-class turnkey solution for their live entertainment venues through innovation and excellence. We are a different kind of company doing things a different way bringing new ideas and approaches to delight the fan built on a strong partnership with our clients. As a team’s service partner, Legends is responsible for the vast majority of the direct fan interactions - The Moments of Truth – when lifelong memories are created and experiences are defined.
For that reason, we believe in the honor of service, where no request is unreasonable and going the extra mile isn’t the exception, it’s the expectation.
The Staffing Coordinator is responsible for the coordination of staffing, new hire processing, and time keeping functions with oversight from the Human Resources Manager. The position is responsible for staffing of part-time seasonal staff, and consistently finding new and creative ways to attract staff including partnerships with local and community organizations. The Staffing Coordinator position is a part-time position, based out of Frisco, TX.
Essential Job Functions
• Reviewing of applications and resumes and scheduling interviews with hiring managers and or HR for final hiring decisions
• Processing new hire paperwork & submissions of all Background Check and Drug Test documents
• Build and maintain relationships with all surrounding communities and employment agencies
• Developing and implementing new staffing techniques to bring in a better quality and quantity of staff
• Explaining all program details, meeting with prospective new employees and scheduling them for training classes, event days, and other programs as needed.
• Performing reference checks
• Ensure compliance with Legends Operating Standards and HR policies to maintain brand integrity
• Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Ability
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Excellent customer service
• Can be trusted to act in a manner that is truthful and values direct, honest communication at all levels of the organization
• Strong interpersonal skills; can effectively communicate and relate to all levels within and outside the organization; creates and builds positive and productive relationships
• Responds quickly and effectively to changing trends and circumstances; embraces change and welcomes fresh perspectives; learns from past mistakes and adjusts accordingly
• Ability to manage appropriate steps to get projects completed; has strong abilities to organize people and processes; can create a plan for resourceful workflow
• Can manage people and resources to get projects completed; has a strong ability to multi-task and keep order.
• Detail Oriented
• Ability to work independently and/or in a team environment
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Must have computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Ability to interface with all levels of the organization
• Excellent organizational skills
• Must be able to work extended hours due to business requirements including late nights, weekends and holidays.
• Ability to stand, sit, use of hands to handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms
• Ability to lift and/ or move up to 25 pounds;
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.