The Finance Manager will oversee, monitor and analyze capital and operating budgets, including monthly financial analyses, monthly forecasting, annual planning, cash forecasting, and ad hoc business analyses.
Legends is a holistic agency that specializes in delivering solutions for legendary brands. We approach each project with our 360-degree service solution. Our Global Planning, Global Sales, and Hospitality service solutions collaborate on every project to ensure success across each of our six verticals including professional sports, collegiate, attractions, entertainment, international, and conventions.
Our intellectual property is our people. It's our expertise that makes up Legends. We know what it's like to be on the team, business, or athletic department side, which drives our passion in creating solutions for our partners. Collectively, our leadership has over 300 years of experience in sales and sponsorship, analytics and valuation, hospitality and operations.
- Work directly with the GM of Operations and the VP, Corporate Controller to prepare operations analysis and reports
- Daily reconciliation of cash and credit card transactions
- Oversee the inventory process and perform in-depth cost of goods analysis
- Ensure a timely and accurate month end closing process
- Manage the weekly disbursement of payroll, including garnishments, benefits and taxes consistent with federal and state wage and hour laws
- Analyze monthly balance sheet and P&L figures to prepare comments and expose performance trends
- Develop and coordinate automated accounting applications and processes
- Have a thorough understanding of, and the ability to review contracts
- Build solid working relationships with business and department leaders
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
- Minimum 5 years of experience preferably in the hospitality industry
- BA/BS in Accounting, Finance, or related field required
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and other MS Office software required
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail essential
- Must be highly analytical, have the ability to think creatively, and to understand complex business dynamics
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a deadline oriented environment
- Must be flexible to work extended hours due to business requirements including late nights, weekends, and holidays
- Knowledge of POS and payroll systems a plus
Practice safe work habits, follow all safety policies and procedures and regulations, complete company-wide safety training and any additional job specific safety training.
Follow and encourage your team to follow all safety policies and procedures, including but not limited to looking for and reporting any unsafe work conditions, and complete company-wide safety training and any additional job specific safety training.
Report all safety incidents (injuries and illnesses) into the company’s risk management system (Origami Risk) on the same day that the safety incident has been reported to you.
Legends is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or genetic information.