Sales Coordinator, Ticketing with Legends in Columbus · OH
Who We Are:
Built on a system of people, process and execution, The Legends Way has helped to define our culture company-wide. It’s woven through our DNA and helps us provide standard-setting results for our partners. We are passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. Team-oriented and fit within the Legends culture: We win and have fun doing it!
Job Overview: The Sales Coordinator, Ticketing is primarily responsible for delivering a superior level of service to Suite holder and Premium Seating accounts. The Sales Coordinator should be a professional, customer service-oriented, well organized and positive individual. The Sales Coordinator, Ticketing will work under the guidance of the Vice President, Premium & Ticketing.
- This position will be focused on servicing and retaining assigned suite and club seat accounts through touchpoints, collections, contract execution, exceptional customer service and hospitality.
• Assist in servicing the remaining reserved seating accounts during the sales process and annual collections.
• Support the Premium Sales Consultants in creating new accounts in Archtics, processing seat and suite payments, preparing and executing contracts, sending fully executed copies of contracts, and making a proper introduction to the customer.
• Produce and execute annual suite and seating payment invoicing and collections and work diligently toward a 100% collection rate each year.
• Deliver monthly touchpoints to Suite and Club Seat Owners via email, phone or written communications to ensure a quality year-round experience.
• Provide prompt and professional communication to Suite and Club Seat Owners and internal staff.
• Maintain accounts, contracts and notes in CRM/Microsoft Dynamics
• Uphold positive relationships and customer confidentiality.
• Assist in the creation and coordination of special events to aid in in all sales initiatives ( i.e. sales cocktail events, influencer events, deposit list conversions, out-of-market sales trips, etc.).
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
• Candidate should possess strong team-oriented work ethic and a positive, “Service-First” attitude
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels both internally and externally
• Candidate should possess excellent time management and organizational skills
• Candidate should work well within a team environment, aiding and support to team members
• Previous working experience with CRM/Microsoft Dynamics and Ticketmaster Archtics is a plus
• Able to work flexible hours (including evenings, weekends, and holidays)
Legends is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or genetic information.
- Bachelors or better in Other
- Microsoft Office(Excel, PPT, Word, Outlook)