Premium Sales Manager with Legends in Madison · WI
Founded in 2008 Legends has transformed into a holistic experiential services agency with more than 1,200 full-time and 30,000 seasonal team members globally. Legends has three core divisions operating worldwide: Global Planning, Global Sales and Hospitality, offering clients and partners a 360-degree platform to elevate their brand and execute their vision. Currently, Legends works with marquee clients across business verticals including professional sports; collegiate; attractions; entertainment; and conventions and leisure.
Built on a system of people, process and execution, The Legends Way has helped to define our culture company-wide. It’s woven through our DNA and helps us provide standard-setting results for our partners. We are passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. Team-oriented and fit within the Legends culture: We win and have fun doing it!
ABOUT THE PROJECT
University of Wisconsin selected Legends Global Sales to assist in the marketing and development of Camp Randall’s upcoming south end zone renovation. Once completed, this project will provide various new premium seating options with Camp Randall, Wisconsin’s football stadium. In addition to the premium seating offerings associated with the renovation, Legends has been hired to oversee and manage various areas within Wisconsin Athletics, Development and Marketing department. Legends focus with the goal of driving revenue around the new premium seating offerings, athletic ticketing (football, men’s basketball, men’s hockey), annual athletic donations, and grow the overall connectivity and engagement with all Badger fans.
The Premium Sales Manager will lead new business generation in the premium seating areas of new Loge Box, Field Level, and Club Seating associated the Camp Randall Renovation. The Premium Sales Manager is responsible for engaging and converting existing Wisconsin Athletics donors and ticket holders, while also identifying new prospects interested in purchasing premium seating. The Premium Sales team will work under the guidance of the General Manager for Legends Global Sales.
- Prospect and cultivate new sales leads through creative lead generation methods, as well as follow up on leads provided by partner organization
- Execute face-to-face meetings, both on and off campus, to share overview of project, new premium seating opportunities and secure seating commitments
- Utilize the Camp Randall Renovation Preview Center to host on-campus sales presentations
- Perform accurate and skilled deal closings
- Entertain and nurture relationships with clients and prospects through creative means including but not limited to networking events, speaking engagements, one-on-one dinners/lunches, prospect sampling at games, seat visits at games, open houses at stadium, and outside
- Provide high end service for our Premium Season Ticket Holders, including but not limited to renewals, collection of payments, receiving executed seating contracts, cross selling as
- Enter all pertinent prospect and customer information in CRM platform for efficient reporting and historical purposes
- Meet or exceed all individual and team new business sales goals associated with the new premium seating products
- Serve as the expert both internally amongst Wisconsin Athletics and externally with all sales prospects on all elements of Camp Randall Renovation Project, the various stadium enhancements and premium seating amenities
- Identify and cultivate Wisconsin Athletics supporters for Athletic donations
- Must be willing to work non-traditional hours, weekends, events and game days
- The candidate will be accountable for certain levels of activity (calls made/appointments set) and goals
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 3 years of successful sales Prior experience selling six and seven figure deals in the professional or collegiate sports and entertainment industry is preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Effectively communicate with donors and C-level clients
- Resourceful, innovative and forward thinking
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with a focus on Word and Excel
Legends is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or genetic information.
- Bachelors or better in Other
Licenses & CertificationsPreferred
- Certified Manager