Marketing Associate with Legends in Villanova · PA
Founded in 2008, Legends is a holistic experiential services agency with more than 1,500 full-time and 30,000 seasonal team members globally. Legends has five divisions operating worldwide - Global Planning, Global Sales, Hospitality, Global Merchandise, and Global Technology Solutions - offering clients and partners a 360-degree platform to elevate their brand and execute their vision. Currently, Legends works with marquee clients across business verticals including professional sports; collegiate; attractions; entertainment; and conventions and leisure. We are the industry leaders in designing, planning and realizing exceptional experiences in sports and entertainment.
The Marketing Associate will be an integral member of the team, assisting in the development and execution of multi-channel marketing campaigns aimed at increasing fan engagement, driving ticket sales and increasing donor spend, frequency, and retention. We are looking for a self-starter, who is confident in his/her abilities, and able to work effectively with little supervision while managing multiple priorities. This individual should also be able to balance strategic problem solving with thought-provoking creative thinking.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Assist in the development and execution of marketing plans designed to increase alumni engagement through digital, social, and direct marketing campaigns, with an ultimate goal of increasing donor spend, frequency, and
- Maintain awareness of new and developing trends and best practices across email and social.
- Utilize a data-driven approach to consistently optimize campaigns and inform future decision making.
- Work with other areas within Villanova Athletics to seek out compelling stories and content to share with Villanova Athletics supporters.
- Ensure projects stay on track by handling multiple moving pieces simultaneously from origin to execution.
- Assist with writing, designing, developing and distributing various marketing deliverable, on an as-needed basis.
- Continuous involvement of the marketing plans is a must.
To perform this job successfully, the candidate must be able to perform each essential duty above at the highest levels. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- 1-3 years marketing experience (sports or hotel industry preferred).
- Desire to think “outside the box” generating new and innovative content and tell the story of Villanova Athletics in a dynamic way.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively at all levels both internally and externally.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment
- Highly detail-oriented, motivated self-starter with strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Intellectual curiosity and a drive to improve
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and Adobe Campaign email platform a plus
- Knowledge of Paciolan ticketing system and Sales Force is a plus
Competitive salary, commensurate with experience, and a generous benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid vacation, and 401k plan.
Legends is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or genetic information.