In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
Founded in 2008 as a hospitality management company, Legends has transformed into a holistic experiential services agency with more than 1,200 full-time and 30,000 seasonal team members globally. Legends has three core divisions operating worldwide: Global Planning, Global Sales and Hospitality, offering clients and partners a 360-degree platform to elevate their brand and execute their vision. Currently, Legends works with marquee clients across business verticals including professional sports; collegiate; attractions; entertainment; and conventions and leisure. We are the industry leaders in designing, planning and realizing exceptional experiences in sports and entertainment.
Raymond James Stadium
Legends is the official hospitality partner of Raymond James Stadium, home to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. The partnership includes overseeing the Raymond James Stadium food and beverage program development and management for concessions, suites and premium areas for all game days, concerts, special events and any food and beverage related activations for the iconic Pirate Ship. Join us in elevating the fan experience through unparalleled guest service and pride to make Raymond James Stadium one of the best stadiums in the NFL.
The Kosher Chef is responsible for producing all assigned menu items in an efficient and consistent manner; while following the Kosher law, recipes and techniques, and maintaining sanitation standards.
- Follows Executive Chef, Sous Chefs and/or Culinary Supervisors/Leads assignments for stand opening and closing procedures and food preparation.
- Prepares food items by complying with portion size, quality standards, departmental rules, policies and procedures.
- Maintains HACCP standards ensuring a high-quality level of food, food temperatures, rotation of product, cleanliness and sanitation standards.
- Maintains cleanliness of stand including fridge, shelves, floors and drains.
- Ensures all food preparation equipment is clean and sanitized and that it is kept in a safe and operable condition; report issues to lead or supervisor.
- Identifies and stores meats, poultry, seafood, pasta, starches, dairy products, and all other food items according to established standards.
- Participates as a team player with specific responsibilities as related to preparation, excellent service and delivery of product.
- Must maintain a pleasant attitude towards customers, co-workers, and management.
- Adheres to the Legends Uniform and Grooming guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must follow Kosher diet and Kosher law.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Elevated time management, organizational, and prioritizing skills.
- Previous culinary experience required.
- Basic knife skills and kitchen equipment knowledge.
- Must be able to obtain food safety certification.
- Able to be self-motivated and work independently or as a team player.
- Must have sufficient mobility to perform assigned production tasks including constant reaching, bending, stooping, wiping, pushing, and pulling for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift and transport food and other items weighing up to 30 pounds, occasionally 50 pounds.
- Must be available for all Stadium events.
- Must be able to work extended hours due to business requirements including late nights, weekends and holidays.
- Practice safe work habits, follow all safety policies and procedures and regulations, complete company-wide safety training and additional job specific safety training.
Legends is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability or genetic information.