Intern - Hospitality with Legends at Xfinity Theatre in HARTFORD, CT
Legends at Xfinity Theatre jobs
Sports Jobs in HARTFORD, CT
Who We Are:
Who We Are:
Born from performance and inspired by icons, Legends has built a legacy of powerful results with the leaders of global sports, entertainment and business. Our passion for creating remarkable experiences at every occasion for our Guests has enabled us to redefine the role of a sports solutions provider, setting a new expectation in the industry.
It is quite simply – The Legends Way. This is not just a slogan posted in a conference room; it’s our true north. It is the gauge by which we measure all things and it is evident in everything we do. The fact is, as a team’s service partner, Legends has the vast majority of the direct Guest interactions … the moments of truth … where a fan’s experience enjoying a team’s product in person can be enhanced or decayed. We embrace this responsibility, and we hold ourselves accountable to delight every Guest that we serve. Delighting them is why we believe so strongly in product quality, and why we strive to deliver five-star customer service. It’s why we are constantly innovating with products, service and technology. The best part of this approach is that delighting the Guest is good business. A happy Guest is good for us and it is great for our partners.
The Legends Internship Program provides the opportunity to gain valuable experience in sports and entertainment industry.
- Gain hands-on, industry experience
- Exposure to career opportunities in hospitality, sales & marketing, feasibility and key corporate functions
- Competitive, interactive environment
- Access to Legends’ executives from all areas of our business
Legends is looking for interns in the following departments.
Hospitality Intern: The Hospitality Intern will rotate between 4 departments; Concessions, Premium (VIP, In-Seat Service, special catering), Customer Service, and Office Duties. The Hospitality intern will work closely with the General Manager and the supervisors of each department. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to stocking, taking inventory, check-in and check-out of employees, stand sheet reconciliation, and learning the POS system. Responsibilities will also include but are not limited to gathering on-site surveys during events, assisting in Customer Service games, compiling survey results in Excel, handing out prizes and numerous other customer service related activities
Culinary Intern: The Culinary Intern will work closely with the General Manager and cooks. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to stocking, taking inventory, supervision of culinary projects, station set-up/breakdown, learning culinary basics (recipes, knife handling etc.), learning Food Safety and Sanitation, assisting with special events.
- Junior or Senior in College Preferred
- Interest in pursuing career in sports and entertainment/food and beverage industry is preferred
- Self-motivated, creative, eager to learn, strong attention to detail
- Creative, able to work independently
- Ability to develop strong working relationships
- Must be flexible to work extended hours due to business requirements, including late nights, weekends, and holidays
- Proficient in Microsoft Office-Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- All applicants are subject to a criminal background check and drug test
- All applicants must be at least 18 years of age
This is a paid internship. Position is Part Time Seasonal
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?