Interior Project Manager
Legends - LA Stadium & Entertainment District
Los Angeles, CA
Administration/General Management: General Management/Profit & Loss
Note: this job is closed to new applications.
Position Title: Interiors Project Manager
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Who We Are:
Born from performance and inspired by icons, Legends has created a legacy of success, delivery and results with the icons of global sports, entertainment and business. Our passion for delivering remarkable experiences, at every occasion, has enabled us to redefine the role of a service provider and set a new expectation within the industry.
Legends mission is to supply our partners a best-in-class turnkey solution for their live entertainment venues through innovation and excellence. We are a different kind of company, doing things a different way, bringing new ideas and approaches to delight the fan through strong partnerships with our clients. Our firm is made up of Global Planning, Global Sales, Hospitality and Attractions divisions.
About the Project:
A key component of our Global Planning division is Legends Project Development. Since its establishment three years ago, Legends Project Development has grown to be one of the leading firms performing project management services for major sports venue. In addition, the firm also has several active projects in the entertainment and commercial markets.
Legends is currently seeking to fill a position as Interiors Project Manager on the LA Stadium and Entertainment District stadium project. The Interior Project Manager will report to the Project Director, and will be responsible for implementing the day-to-day on-site activities through turnover and closeout of the project. The Interiors Project Manager will interact with the design team and construction team in a collaborative approach for the effective execution of the work. We are looking for experienced industry professionals with previous experience in sports venue development.
• Monitor and guide progress of design team and construction team on the following interior project elements; All interior finishes, all graphics, wayfinding and signage.
• Coordinate and manage the execution of all sponsorship activation
• Assemble reliable project budgets and monitor adherence by all parties to the agreed budgets regarding the above described responsibilities.
• Monitor adherence to the agreed project schedule, and advise of recovery measures as may be required.
• Report on quality of the work and manage resolution of all non-compliance items.
• Assist in obtaining all permits, inspections and approvals.
• Assist the Project Controls Engineer at maintain current project files associated to the assigned tasks
• Assist in the preparation of monthly reports.
• Assist turnover of the project to the client, and closeout of all assigned project contracts and accounts.
• Assist in training and mentoring of junior staff.
Qualifications and Role Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Construction Engineering, Building Construction, Engineering, Architecture or Interior Design is preferred.
• 10+ years of experience as project engineer, project manager or construction administration representative for a major design, construction or program management firm.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, quickly establishing credibility with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders.
• Superior collaboration skills.
• Proficiency with technology including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Ability to multi-task, and produce all deliverables in a timely manner.
• This position requires heavy travel or relocation to project site, and the ability to work effectively on the road and in fast-paced jobsite environments.
• Must be flexible to work non-traditional hours due to the accelerated nature of the projects.
How did you hear about this job?