Host/Hostess with Legends in Inglewood · CA
The Host position provides exceptional guest service while working collectively and cooperatively in the Premium Service Department specifically in the Restaurant environment.
Legends is a holistic agency that specializes in delivering solutions for legendary brands. We approach each project with our 360-degree service solution. Our Global Planning, Global Sales, and Hospitality service solutions collaborate on every project to ensure success across each of our six verticals including professional sports, collegiate, attractions, entertainment, international, and conventions.
Our intellectual property is our people. It's our expertise that makes up Legends. We know what it's like to be on the team, business, or athletic department side, which drives our passion in creating solutions for our partners. Collectively, our leadership has over 300 years of experience in sales and sponsorship, analytics and valuation, hospitality and operations.
• Greet and seat guests in a timely, efficient and professional manner.
• Exhibit professional and courteous behavior at all times.
• Present a neat and tidy appearance while adhering to uniform standards.
• Communicate effectively with guests, all levels of management and co-workers.
• Maintain the proper care of equipment and food & beverage items.
• Provide our guests with personal service and attention to detail that will exceed their expectations.
• Work as a team with fellow associates and other service departments within stadium.
• Must have extensive knowledge of food and beverage menu, specials and services offered.
• Set up and maintain a clean, neat and safe work area.
• Fulfill the assigned opening and closing duties.
• Must be knowledgeable of other food, beverage and retail outlets within the stadium.
• All applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
• Ability to interact with co-workers to assure compliance with company service standards.
• Must have basic knowledge of food and beverage preparations, service standards, guest relations and etiquette.
• Ability to multi task in a fast paced, team orientated setting.
• Must be able to read, speak and write English Language in order to communicate with guests.
• Ability to lift and transport items weighing 10-30 pounds, occasionally 50 pounds.
• Ability to work all Yankee Stadium events, including: extended hours, nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Must have sufficient mobility to perform assigned production tasks including: constant reaching, bending, stooping, wiping, pushing, and pulling for extended periods of time.
• Must have two (2) to three (3) years working in a fast paced bar, high-end club, or restaurant
• High school diploma or equivalent. Some college preferred
Practice safe work habits, follow all safety policies and procedures and regulations, complete company-wide safety training and any additional job specific safety training.
Legends is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or genetic information.
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
- Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals