The Game Day Hawker is responsible for the assertive selling of food and/or beverage through the concourse and in-stand.
Legends is a holistic agency that specializes in delivering solutions for legendary brands. We approach each project with our 360-degree service solution. Our Global Planning, Global Sales, and Hospitality service solutions collaborate on every project to ensure success across each of our six verticals including professional sports, collegiate, attractions, entertainment, international, and conventions.
Our intellectual property is our people. It's our expertise that makes up Legends. We know what it's like to be on the team, business, or athletic department side, which drives our passion in creating solutions for our partners. Collectively, our leadership has over 300 years of experience in sales and sponsorship, analytics and valuation, hospitality and operations.
- The Game Day Hawker is responsible for the assertive selling of food and/or beverage through the concourse and in-stand.
- Seeks ways to enhance the fan experience in unexpected ways
- Knows and lives by the 7 Pillars of L.E.G.E.N.D.S everyday through service, teamwork, continuous improvement, change and fun
- Obsessed with client satisfaction, asking, “How can I exceed your expectations today?”
- Maintains consistency in attitude and behavior
- Works to make a specific impression on our clients
- Approaches all tasks with a “can-do” attitude
- Presents a cheerful, positive manner
- Shows initiative and takes action with an appropriate level of independence
- Responsible for walking and aggressively selling product through concourse and in-stand
- Performing inventories and settling cash sales after the event
- Offer the highest level of customer service to internal and external guests
- Maintain a professional attitude and appearance
- Product knowledge and stock replenishment
- Responsible for inventory control
- Able to transfer high energy into sales
- Able to do math without a cash drawer
- Able to work flexible hours (evenings, weekends, holidays)
- Able to work under pressure
- Effective interpersonal and oral communication skills
- Able to work all 70 home games and events at Campbell’s Field
- Team Player
- Ability to walk up and down stairs, holding weight up to 20lbs
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.