Guest Service Ambassador with Legends at Toyota Music Factory in Irving, TX
Legends at Toyota Music Factory jobs
Sports Jobs in Irving, TX
Human Resources: Human Resources/Benefits Administration
Guest Services Ambassador – Toyota Music factory
Born from performance and inspired by icons, Legends has created a legacy of success, delivery and results with the icons of global sports, entertainment and business. Our passion for delivering remarkable experiences, at every occasion, has enabled us to redefine the role of a service
provider and set a new expectation within the industry.
Legends’ Mission is to supply our partners a best-in-class turnkey solution for their live entertainment venues through innovation and excellence. We are a different kind of company doing things a different way bringing new ideas and approaches to delight the fan built on a strong partnership with our clients. As a team’s service partner, Legends is responsible for the vast majority of the direct fan interactions - The Moments of Truth – when lifelong memories are created and experiences are defined.
For that reason, we believe in the honor of service, where no request is unreasonable and going the extra mile isn’t the exception, it’s the expectation.
The Role: The Guest Services Ambassador will be a dynamic, interactive role within Toyota venue with a specific focus on the guest services desk and how the guest relates to Toyota Music Factory. This position will play an integral role in providing local, domestic and international guests with a unique, memorable experience. The position will also require maintaining the guest services desk and ensuring a welcoming environment. The guest services desk is the focal point for disseminating information and is vital for the success of the daily operation.
• Provide a high level of customer service in person and on the phone by engaging guests, answering questions, resolving issues and providing service to ensure a great experience
• Provide general information about the Irving, TX area, its major landmarks, and local dining options
• Assist guests processing ticket orders and/or resolving any guest concerns
• Ability to retain learned knowledge and offer assistance to our guests by providing operational answers to all inquiries
• Ability to follow direction and to be a “team” player
• Highly motivated, enthusiastic and willing to engage guests and work in a highly busy, interactive environment
• Ability to perform and present information in a concise, legible manner to our guests – must be able to speak loudly and clearly and have a commanding presence
• Performs other duties as necessary or required by management, including documenting call information, updating customer information, producing call reports,
• Ensure safety of our guests in assigned areas
• Non-traditional hours (Nights, Weekends & Holidays as necessary)
• Minimum 1-3 years’ host, operations or related experience, preferably in an attraction, entertainment or hospitality environment preferred
• HIGH level of demonstrated professionalism and customer service
• Ability to memorize historical and technical information
• Multi-lingual or sign language capabilities a plus
• Entrepreneurial spirit, energetic and outgoing personality with a creative, and a proactive approach to work
• Computer skills – Excel, Word, PowerPoint
• Point of Sale System a plus
• Pre-existing knowledge of Irving, TX area and familiarity with local landmarks and the tourism field preferred
How did you hear about this job?