Coordinator, Global Partnership Development
Note: this job is closed to new applications.
WHO WE ARE:
Born from performance and inspired by icons, Legends has created a legacy of success through our three best-in-class service divisions – Global Planning, Global Sales and Hospitality. We provide expertise and carefully honed customer service in multiple categories, including food and beverage, merchandise, facilities management, design and consulting, hospitality and live entertainment.
We deliver solutions for legendary brands across all platforms, which has enabled us to redefine the role of a service provider, and set a new expectation within the industry. Legends’ mission is to supply our partners a world-class turnkey solution for their live entertainment venues through innovation and excellence. We are a different kind of company with a unique operating philosophy, building strong partnerships with our clients and bringing a new approach to customer service. As a service partner, Legends is responsible for the vast majority of the direct fan interactions - The Moments of Truth – when lifelong memories are created and experiences are defined.
For that reason, we believe in the honor of service where no request is unreasonable, and going the extra mile isn’t the exception – it’s the expectation.
ABOUT THE PROJECT:
Mr. Stan Kroenke is embarking on a project to build the most iconic stadium and entertainment district in North America. The Los Angeles Stadium and Entertainment District at Hollywood Park will be home to the Los Angeles Rams, countless major concerts and sporting events, Super Bowls, and much more. As part of this project, Legends has been hired to oversee and manage various project development and sales and revenue aspects of the stadium project. This oversight includes the successful facilitation of the stadium naming rights partnership and the creation and monetization of a founding partner platform.
The Coodinator, Global Partnership Development will be a key member of the Los Angeles Stadium and Entertainment District sales team in providing support and creating efficient processes surrounding the development of partnerships for the stadium naming rights and founding partner platform. The Coordinator, Global Partnership Development will report to the Development Manager, Global Partnerships of the Los Angeles Stadium and Entertainment District, while supporting all dedicated sales team members on the project.
- Support the sales team, by providing research and analytics on potential prospects including but not limited to company backgrounds, platform activations, financial overviews, while staying ahead of the industry trends and presenting new and existing industry prospects to the leadership team.
· Ability to collaborate with internal and external staff in order to plan, ideate and execute partnership pitch presentations and proposals, inclusive of platform development and program thought starters, to new prospects.
- Create and execute processes and best practices that improve the sales efficiency while maintaining a positive and innovative office culture.
- Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills, with an emphasis on task management and meeting deadlines.
- Participate in events, promotions, client entertainment and other activities as required.
- Self-starter with ability to network and create relationships while working efficiently in a fast-paced sales environment.
- Other duties as assigned by LASED team.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and experience.
- 3-5 years of brand research and sales support experience preferred within the sports and/or entertainment industry or related field.
· Proficiency with data processing and MS Office applications.
· Professional verbal, written and listening communication skills.
· Strong work ethic, paired with excellent time management and organizational skills.
· Ability to work flexible hours, as well as nights, weekends, holidays as required.
· Proven ability to drive tasks to completion with a high sense of urgency.
- Ability to work well with other team members.
How did you hear about this job?