The Concessions Supervisor position is responsible for supporting all concessions, vending, portable, and in-seat service operations for Legends Hospitality.
Legends is a holistic agency that specializes in delivering solutions for legendary brands. We approach each project with our 360-degree service solution. Our Global Planning, Global Sales, and Hospitality service solutions collaborate on every project to ensure success across each of our six verticals including professional sports, collegiate, attractions, entertainment, international, and conventions.
Our intellectual property is our people. It's our expertise that makes up Legends. We know what it's like to be on the team, business, or athletic department side, which drives our passion in creating solutions for our partners. Collectively, our leadership has over 300 years of experience in sales and sponsorship, analytics and valuation, hospitality and operations.
Responsibilities:The Concessions Supervisor position is responsible for supporting all concessions, vending, portable, and in-seat service operations for Legends Hospitality.
• Assist in staffing, scheduling, training, and counseling of event staff.
• Directly manage event day staff while having direct interaction with customers.
• Maintain and control high volume food and beverage inventory.
• Train, educate, and enforce responsible service of alcoholic beverages and evaluate compliance within corporate procedures.
• Develop and enforce standards for service, sanitation, and product and food quality.
• Ensure all cash handling procedures are documented and enforced.
• Ability to interact with co-workers in order to assure compliance with company service standards, inventory, and cash control procedures.
• Conduct physical audit of inventory and product, research and perform reconciliations.
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Strong attention to detail and extremely organized with elevated time management and prioritizing skills.
• Must meet state and city health requirements for food handling and alcoholic beverage service.
• Ability to multi task in a fast paced, team orientated setting.
• Must be able to work fluently in English.
• Ability to work in an open aired environment during all climate conditions.
• Ability to lift and carry items weighing up to 50 pounds up and down stairs/ramps.
• Ability to work all Venue events, including extended hours, nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Must have sufficient mobility to perform assigned production tasks including constant reaching, bending, stooping, wiping, pushing, and pulling for extended periods of time.
Practice safe work habits, follow all safety policies and procedures and regulations, complete company-wide safety training and any additional job specific safety training.
Follow and encourage your team to follow all safety policies and procedures, including but not limited to looking for and reporting any unsafe work conditions, and complete company-wide safety training and any additional job specific safety training.Report all safety incidents (injuries and illnesses) into the company’s risk management system (Origami Risk) on the same day that the safety incident has been reported to you.
Legends is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or genetic information.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.