Club Supervisor with Legends in Inglewood · CA
This Club Supervisor position will actively participate in all aspects of the Clubs and ensure the highest standards for food, beverage, entertainment and all other club services provided. The Supervisor provide leadership, direction, and guidance for all front line outlet staff while upholding all company policies and procedures. He/she reports directly to the Director of Clubs and serves in the role of club Manager in his/her absence. Direct reports include but are not limited to the Executive Chef, Premium Chef, Sr Club Chef and Clubs Manager(s).
Legends is a holistic agency that specializes in delivering solutions for legendary brands. We approach each project with our 360-degree service solution. Our Global Planning, Global Sales, and Hospitality service solutions collaborate on every project to ensure success across each of our six verticals including professional sports, collegiate, attractions, entertainment, international, and conventions.
Our intellectual property is our people. It's our expertise that makes up Legends. We know what it's like to be on the team, business, or athletic department side, which drives our passion in creating solutions for our partners. Collectively, our leadership has over 300 years of experience in sales and sponsorship, analytics and valuation, hospitality and operations.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Strong commitment to delivering a high level of customer and client service with demonstrated initiative, leadership, and management skills.
- Customer service oriented with the ability to interact with all levels of management.
- Must be flexible to work extended hours due to business requirements including late nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must maintain a pleasant attitude toward customers, co-workers, and management
- Must possess excellent customer service skills
- Other duties as assigned by Manager, or Director.
- Stadium/Club Level experience preferred; orientation and on-the-job training are provided.
- Cash handling/point of sale experience preferred.
- Must be pleasant, courteous, and enjoy working with people.
- Must be able to smile, maintain positive body language, and consistently provide positive guest service.
- Must be able to accept and carry out responsibility for directions.
- Able to work flexible hours (evenings, weekends, holidays).
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Food Safety Certification a plus.
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
- Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help