Assistant Concessions Manager
Note: this job is closed to new applications.
Asst. Concessions Manager
Who We Are:
Legends is a company that prides itself on providing fans with an exceptional experience each and every time they visit your venue. The fans are our guests and our number one priority. Understanding this concept means that we listen to your fans, understand what they want and customize our service in a way that meets and exceeds their needs. We provide expertise and carefully honed customer service in multiple categories including food and beverage, merchandise, facilities management, design and consulting, hospitality and live entertainment. We are dedicated to delivering a legendary fan experience. Let us show you the success you can achieve with a company that is truly all about the fans.
Position Available: Assistant Concessions Manager
Job Description: Under leadership of the Concessions Manager, the Assistant Concessions Manager will be responsible for effectively and profitably managing and directing all day-to-day aspects of the Concessions operations. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Execute all menus, special promotions and programs as outlined by the Concessions Manger.
• Oversees all concessions operations with the Concessions Manager.
• Liaison with staff including: partner’s operational staff, Legends staff and other areas as needed to ensure efficient operational performance.
• Ensure operation and training of all subcontractors and non-profit organizations in a manner that upholds Legends standard operating procedures.
• Responsible to for operational budget, manage monthly P&L statements and ensuring that all financial reporting are accurate.
• Provide leadership, coaching and mentorship to a staff responsible for executing the premium team business plan.
• Sustain cost as it pertains to labor and operating supplies, work within budgeted guidelines.
• Provide efficient service and quality products by maintaining positive customer and client relations through effective communication and prudent financial practices.
• Accountability for establishing and maintaining proper safety and sanitation procedures as well as ensuring proper repair and maintenance of food service equipment; create a working relationship with local health officials.
• Ensure unit compliance with federal, state, local, and Legends regulations regarding sale of alcohol.
• Maintain management staff and ensure proper hiring and promoting of associates per Legends standards.
• Work closely with multiple sub-contractors to ensure all needs are met, and terms of the contract are followed.
• Preserving existing programs and developing new concepts to ensure the highest possible quality of food service.
• Oversee monthly inventory for concessions operations and develop yearly operational budgets.
• Perform other related duties, tasks and responsibilities as required.
How did you hear about this job?