Alcohol Compliance Representative
Legends at Mid-Florida Credit Union Amphitheater
Facility Operations/Event Staff: Game Day/Event Staff
Under the direction of management, ensures responsible service of alcohol throughout the entire building in accordance with state and company policies. Assist staff with any alcohol related issues. Observes and documents any alcohol related issues. Assist with alcohol cut-off and performs other duties as assigned by management. Will be responsible to monitor all employees adherence to the Legends Alcohol Policy.
- Must be able to operate in a fast paced, challenging, and diverse environment efficiently.
- Supervises the serving of alcohol by event day staff
- Ensures staff is adhering to Legends’ alcohol service policy
- Observes and documents any and all alcohol related issues or violations
- Assists with alcohol cut-off and performs other duties as assigned by management
- Completes inventory at assigned locations
- Must maintain a friendly, positive attitude and a professional demeanor at all times
- Ability to interact with guests and staff in order to insure guest satisfaction
- Must have extensive knowledge of food and beverage menu, specials and services offered
- Know the “layout” of the venue and assigned area where you are working
- Provide guests with personal service and attention to detail that will exceed expectations
- Maintain a clean, neat and safe work area
- Ability to assure compliance with all company service standards
- Work as a team with fellow associates and other service departments within venue
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet service demand levels, including days, nights, weekends and holidays
- Must meet state and local health requirements for food handlers and alcoholic beverage services.
- High School Diploma, some college preferred.
- Must have experience working in a fast paced, high-end club, restaurant or catering location
- Some alcohol compliance experience preferred
- Must be proactive, self-motivated, organized and the ability to prioritize as needed
- Must be detail oriented
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt to change quickly
- Must be punctual and dependable
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand English
- Ability to move quickly and act on assigned duties within production and service time frames established
- Must maintain personal hygiene and a well groomed appearance standards
- Ability to walk long distances and stand for extended periods of time
- Must be able to stand, kneel, lift (up to 30 pounds), carry items, push carts, walk at a fast pace, and bend down
How did you hear about this job?