Alcohol Compliance Representative
Legends at Ascend Amphitheater
Facility Operations/Event Staff: Security
ALCOHOL COMPLIANCE REPRESENTATIVE
Born from performance and inspired by icons, Legends has created a legacy of success, delivery and results with the icons of global sports, entertainment and business. Our passion for delivering remarkable experiences, at every occasion, has enabled us to redefine the role of a service provider and set a new expectation within the industry.
Legends mission is to supply our partners a best-in-class turnkey solution for their live entertainment venues through innovation and excellence. We are a different kind of company, doing things a different way, bringing new ideas and approaches to delight the fan, built on a strong partnership with our clients. As a service partner, Legends is responsible for the vast majority of guest interactions - The Moments of Truth – when lifelong memories are created and experiences are defined.
For that reason, we believe in the honor of service, where no request is unreasonable and going the extra mile isn’t the exception, it’s the expectation.
Primary Position Purpose:
Under the direction of management, ensures responsible service of alcohol throughout the entire building in accordance with state and company policies. Assist staff with any alcohol related issues. Observes and documents any alcohol related issues. Assist with alcohol cut-off and performs other duties as assigned by management. Will be responsible to monitor all employee’s adherence to the Legends Alcohol Policy.
- Supervises the serving of alcohol by event day staff
- Ensures staff is adhering to Legends’ alcohol service policy
- Observes and documents all alcohol related issues or violations
- Assists with alcohol cut-off and performs other duties as assigned by management
- Completes inventory at assigned locations
- Must maintain a friendly, positive attitude and a professional demeanor always
- Ability to interact with guests and staff to insure guest satisfaction
- Must have extensive knowledge of food and beverage menu, specials and services offered
- Know the “layout” of the venue and assigned area where you are working
- Provide guests with personal service and attention to detail that will exceed expectations
- Maintain a clean, neat and safe work area
- Ability to assure compliance with all company service standards
- Work as a team with fellow associates and other service departments within venue
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet service demand levels, including days, nights, weekends and holidays
- Must meet state and local health requirements for food handlers and alcoholic beverage services.
- High School Diploma, some college preferred
- Must have experience working in a fast paced environment
- Some alcohol compliance experience preferred
- Must be proactive, self-motivated, organized and the ability to prioritize as needed
- Must be detail oriented
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt to change quickly
- Must be punctual and dependable
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand English
- Ability to move quickly and act on assigned duties within production and service time frames established
- Must maintain personal hygiene and a well-groomed appearance standards
- Ability to walk long distances and stand for extended periods of time
- Must be able to stand, kneel, lift (up to 30 pounds), carry items, push carts, walk at a fast pace, and bend down
- Must be able to operate in a fast paced, challenging, and diverse environment efficiently
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?