In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
Founded in 2008, Legends is a premium experiences company with six divisions operating worldwide – Global Planning, Global Sales, Global Partnerships, Hospitality, Global Merchandise, and Global Technology Solutions – offering clients and partners a 360-degree data and analytics fueled service solution platform to elevate their brand and execute their vision. Currently, Legends works with marquee clients across business verticals including professional sports; collegiate; attractions; entertainment; and conventions and leisure. We are the industry leaders in designing, planning and realizing exceptional experiences in sports and entertainment. For more information, visit www.Legends.net and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram @TheLegendsWay.
Under the direction of the Executive Chef and Executive Sous Chef, this individual will be responsible for effectively supporting all culinary operations including the oversight of all production, operation, and sanitation aspects of culinary and stewarding operations throughout the facility.
- People and product focused hands on leadership of day to day operations of food outlet kitchens as assigned.
- Possess high level of multiple outlet management knowledge and experience
- Ability and knowledge to receive and inspect, selects and uses only the freshest fruits, vegetables, meats, fish and other food products of the highest standard in the preparation of all menu items.
- Assists in monitoring proper receiving, storage and rotation of food products so as to comply with Health Department regulations. Including coverage, labeling, dating and placing items in proper storage containers to ensure products freshness.
- Participates in the production of all food items necessary for the operation as directed by Executive Chef and or Executive Sous Chef
- Participates and assists with leading culinary staff in the sanitation standards of all kitchens to assure compliance with local health department standards and company standards.
- Provides efficient service and quality products by maintaining positive customer and client relations through effective communication and prudent financial practices
- Works under the direction of the Executive Chef and Executive Sous Chef concerning banquets
To perform this job successfully, the candidate must be able to perform each essential duty above at the highest levels. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- The ideal team member will have a degree or certification from an accredited culinary arts institute, or apprenticeship certification from the American Culinary Federation.
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience in a high-volume full-service food operation.
- Proven track record in improving kitchen efficiencies, quality and relative costs.
- Must have excellent leadership, financial analysis, team building and communication skills/customer service.
- Must have knowledge of kitchen sanitation, operation and maintenance of kitchen equipment.
- Must be detail-oriented and extremely organized with the ability to learn new programs and procedures quickly.
- Must be proficient on Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Must be flexible to work extended hours due to business requirements including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must be open to providing incidental or short-term support to other facilities in the event of a business emergency.
- Travel may be required.
Competitive salary, commensurate with experience, and a generous benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid vacation, and 401k plan.
Location: On Site
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk, hear; use hands to finger, and handle controls. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is required to stand, walk, and stoop. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Legends is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or genetic information.