Born from performance and inspired by icons, Legends has created a legacy of success, delivery and results with the icons of global sports, entertainment and business. Our passion for delivering remarkable experiences, at every occasion, has enabled us to redefine the role of a service provider and set a new expectation within the industry.
Legends mission is to supply our partners a best-in-class turnkey solution for their live entertainment venues through innovation and excellence. We are a different kind of company, doing things a different way, bringing new ideas and approaches to delight the fan, built on a strong partnership with our clients. As a service partner, Legends is responsible for the vast majority of guest interactions - The Moments of Truth – when lifelong memories are created and experiences are defined.
For that reason, we believe in the honor of service, where no request is unreasonable and going the extra mile isn’t the exception, it’s the expectation.
Job Location & Venue Description:
NEWARK, NJ; PRUDENTIAL CENTER
Primary Position Purpose:
The Catering Runner position provides exceptional guest service while working collectively and cooperatively in the Premium Service Department, specifically in the Clubs environment.
• Ability to interact with guests in order to assure guest satisfaction.
• Provide our guests with personal service and attention to detail that will exceed their expectations.
• Serve food, soda, water, wine, draft beer, and bottled beer.
• Work as a team with fellow associates and other service departments within arena.
• Support the service staff by clearing/cleaning tables and running food.
• Fulfill the assigned opening and closing duties.
• Set up and maintain a clean, neat and safe work area.
• Must be knowledgeable of other food, beverage and retail outlets within the arena.
• High school diploma or equivalent. Some college preferred.
• All applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
• Ability to interact with co-workers in order to assure compliance with company service standards.
• Must have basic knowledge of food and beverage preparations, service standards, guest relations and etiquette.
• Ability to multi task in a fast paced, team orientated setting.
• Must be able to read, speak and write English Language in order to communicate with guests.
• Ability to lift and transport items weighing 10-30 pounds, occasionally 50 pounds.
• Ability to work all events, including: extended hours, nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Must have sufficient mobility to perform assigned production tasks including: constant reaching, bending, stooping, wiping, pushing, and pulling for extended periods of time.
• Must have two (2) to three (3) years working in a fast paced bar, high-end club, or restaurant.
Legends is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or genetic information.