Legends is a holistic agency that specializes in delivering solutions for legendary brands. We approach each project with our 360-degree service solution. Our Global Planning, Global Sales, and Hospitality service solutions collaborate on every project to ensure success across each of our six verticals including professional sports, collegiate, attractions, entertainment, international, and conventions.
Our intellectual property is our people. It's our expertise that makes up Legends. We know what it's like to be on the team, business, or athletic department side, which drives our passion in creating solutions for our partners. Collectively, our leadership has over 300 years of experience in sales and sponsorship, analytics and valuation, hospitality, and operations.
In this role, you will provide Point-of-Sale support for the Legends Venue. You will be responsible for the deployment and tear down of POS terminals, updating sales if needed, administration and internal support of the Company’s PCs, printers and related equipment. Tasks may include end user support, performing PC maintenance, POS Maintenance, upgrades and configurations. Candidates eligible for this position must be customer service-focused, with the ability to work independently and be flexible. The person filling this position will have success if they possess the ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic work environment with changing work priorities.
• Provide level 1 & 2 support to all point-of-sale system problems and escalate when necessary
• Initiates and implement improvements to areas of responsibility
• Conduct stadium walk-through to ensure all systems are operational prior to and during all events
• Replacement of defective hardware before, during and after events
• Diagnoses of software, firmware & hardware errors and breakage
• Maintain a thorough knowledge of the organization and adheres to all standards and practices
• Knowledge in CAT5/6 crimping in different cable configurations. (Making LAN cables)
• Experience with Active Directory
• Experience with POS, preferred Oracle Micros POS
• The ideal candidate will have a minimum of an Associate’s degree
• Solid analytical and problem-solving skills; proven ability to organize, manage, and complete multiple tasks in an efficient and timely fashion; strong verbal and written communication and the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all internal and external stakeholders.
• Must be able to adapt to environment changes immediately
• Highly effective oral presentation and written communication skills
• Working knowledge of Microsoft applications to include operating system, office systems
• Ability to be on feet and walk long distances
• Ability to lift at least 50 lbs.
Practice safe work habits, follow all safety policies and procedures and regulations, complete company-wide safety training and any additional job specific safety training.
Legends is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or genetic information.