In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
Founded in 2008 as a hospitality management company, Legends has transformed into a holistic experiential services agency with more than 1,200 full-time and 30,000 seasonal team members globally. Legends has three core divisions operating worldwide: Global Planning, Global Sales and Hospitality, offering clients and partners a 360-degree platform to elevate their brand and execute their vision. Currently, Legends works with marquee clients across business verticals including professional sports; collegiate; attractions; entertainment; and conventions and leisure. We are the industry leaders in designing, planning and realizing exceptional experiences in sports and entertainment.
Raymond James Stadium
Legends is the official hospitality partner of Raymond James Stadium, home to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. The partnership includes overseeing the Raymond James Stadium food and beverage program development and management for concessions, suites and premium areas for all game days, concerts, special events and any food and beverage related activations for the iconic Pirate Ship. Join us in elevating the fan experience through unparalleled guest service and pride to make Raymond James Stadium one of the best stadiums in the NFL.
Beverage Supervisor, Local Eats
The Local Eats Beverage Supervisor position is responsible for overseeing operations of assigned Local Eats Bar location(s).
- Oversee the staff and operation of assigned Local Eats bar location(s) during events.
- Follow all responsible alcohol service guidelines as required by Federal, State and Local laws and in compliance with company standards.
- Conduct beginning and ending inventories of assigned bar(s).
- Monitor the inventory levels prior to and throughout the event and make sure the bar does not run out of product.
- Prior to the start of the event ensure locations are clean and that all equipment is in good working condition.
- Solve problems, including guest service-related issues and reach out for additional help when needed.
- Complete end of event responsibilities ensuring that all paperwork has been completed and locations have been cleaned properly.
- Adhere to Legends Uniform and Grooming guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong attention to detail
- Elevated time management, organizational, and prioritizing skills
- Previous supervisory experience in a related role preferred.
- Previous bartending and/or bar management experience required.
- Must be able to obtain food safety and responsible alcohol service certifications.
- Must be able to work independently with limited supervision.
- Demonstrates excellent customer service skills.
- Must have sufficient mobility to perform assigned production tasks including constant reaching, bending, stooping, wiping, pushing, and pulling for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to stand and walk for up to 10 hours in a single shift while navigating ramps, stairs and elevators.
- Requires occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling of up to 50 lbs
- Must be available for all Tampa Bay Buccaneers and USF games.
- Practice safe work habits, follow all safety policies and procedures and regulations, complete company-wide safety training and additional job specific safety training
Legends is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability or genetic information.