In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
Founded in 2008, Legends’ operating divisions worldwide include – Global Partnerships, Global Sales, Hospitality, Global Partnerships, Global Merchandise, Global Technology Solutions, Attractions, Growth Enterprises – offering clients and partners a 360-degree data and analytics fueled service solution platform to elevate their brand and execute their vision. Currently, Legends works with marquee clients across business verticals including professional sports; collegiate; attractions; entertainment; and conventions and leisure. We are the industry leaders in designing, planning, and realizing exceptional experiences in sports and entertainment. For more information, visit www.Legends.net and follow us on Twitter and Instagram @TheLegendsWay.
The Senior Manager of Innovation is responsible for strategic leadership within the Legends Global Technology Solutions team (“GTS”), including day-to-day management for key Legends partnership accounts, quality control and evolution of Innovation product and service offerings, and working across internal cross-disciplinary teams (including analytics, digital, technology, valuation, and sales) to support Legends 360 client partners.
- Leading multiple partnership accounts and projects simultaneously, with the ability to prioritize and problem-solve based on client’s evolving needs
- Building and maintaining trusted relationships with partners
- Serving as a primary point of contact for partners, setting the tone for regular check-ins, status meetings, troubleshooting and advancing the business
- Managing and mentoring internal team members to ensure quality partnership fulfillment
- Advising, providing, and evolving consultative solutions for GTS/Innovation partners
- Developing insight- and data-driven strategies to help partners drive revenue, fan growth, and organizational acceleration domestically and internationally
- Developing strategic marketing and sponsorship plans, market landscapes, and other services aimed at guiding Legends and partner growth strategies
- Serving as an industry advancer, subject matter expert, and change-maker
- Leveraging and working across cross-disciplinary teams to support Legends stakeholders and partners
- Understanding core GTS capabilities and responsibilities to leverage and collaborate with team members (within GTS and across Legends) on the right project at the right time
- Supporting other GTS departments and Legends divisions to build and fulfill comprehensive Legends 360 offerings
- Becoming an expert on all Legends divisions and disciplines (including analytics, digital, technology, valuation, merchandise, and sales) to drive Legends and partner growth
- Demonstrate strategic and creative thinking, problem-solving, and individual initiative as a trusted advisor, leader, and teammate both internally within Legends and externally with partners
- Show innate curiosity, proactive thinking, and ability to think creatively when planning strategy, considering partner objectives and new growth processes
- Work alongside partners to solve their biggest challenges and encourage bold actions, managing toward successful project conclusions and identify new opportunities for Legends solutions
- Play an active role in driving integration, collaboration, communications, and best practice sharing across Legends globally
- Provide organizational stakeholders with feedback on engagement, milestones, partner strategies, solution enhancements, and other key initiatives
- Display a genuine eagerness to work with, mentor, encourage & learn from diverse, talented team
- Have a creative, adaptive personality that can interface with senior-level executives across various organizations
- Ability to remain calm under pressure, multi-task and prioritize workload while coordinating with others to proactively meet deadlines
Cooperatively take on other duties, roles or responsibilities as assigned
To perform this job successfully, the candidate must be able to perform each essential duty above at the highest levels. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- College degree with a minimum of 5-6 years of industry experience focused on client delivery and management within a consulting organization, agency, brand, or team/league; MBA preferred
- Experience advising brands or rights holders on corporate sponsorship strategy, measurement analytics, and/or strategic decision-making
- Data-driven mindset with a proven track record of developing strategies and processes to grow partner relationships
- Excellent presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail and proficiency with MS Office products (preference for candidates with comfort and experience using analytics and visualization tools)
- Reliable teammate that proactively adds value, and always possesses a can-do attitude
- Experience working on cross-functional projects with multiple partners
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, evolving, growing, dynamic and challenging environment
Competitive salary, commensurate with experience, and a generous benefits package that includes: medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid vacation, and 401k plan.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk, hear; use hands to finger, and handle controls. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is required to stand, walk, and stoop. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Legends is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or genetic information.