Director of Sales, Tours and Events with Legends in Inglewood · CA
The Director of Sales will be responsible for developing and executing catered event and tour sales strategies that will maximize revenue. This position will be responsible for hiring, training, supervising and motivating the Legends sales staff to optimize sales team performance. The ideal candidate should have multiple years of first-hand sales and management experience. They should be comfortable analyzing performance metrics, data and analytics and how to utilize the information available to forecast and drive decision making. The Director of Sales should be comfortable speaking in public, a proven team leader, and can create and manage a positive and dynamic sales culture.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop sales strategies and campaigns to maximize the sales of catered events and tours.
- Oversee all sales team member recruiting and onboarding in partnership with Director of Human Resources and/or designated HR Representative.
- Create and implement regular sales training initiatives to increase sales rep productivity and elevate overall sales team performance
- Assist the sales team with their outbound cold calling efforts and new business client meetings.
- Analyze historical and current sales data and performance metrics to determine future calling campaigns and new lead sources for the sales team.
- Work to create dashboards and virtual CRM reports to manage and track campaign performance and sales rep productivity.
- Participate in planning meetings to discuss cross departmental revenue opportunities and collaborate with other team members to support and further the sales department goals.
- Assist in the creation and management of a budget and business plan.
- Proactively solicit new business by making sales calls, creating presentations, leading sales events and engaging in new client prospecting.
- Responsible for daily revenue tracking, campaign management and the regular communication of sales team performance to the Legends team.
- Maintain and grow relationships with customers and be a positive ambassador of the Legends brand internally and externally.
- Ensure compliance with all federal, state, and local regulations and adherence to all Legends company policies and procedures.
To perform this job successfully, the candidate must be able to perform each essential duty above at the highest levels. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in high-volume sales management role.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Proven leadership experience in a sales environment including coaching, mentoring, hiring, training, and performance management.
- Resourceful and innovative, with an entrepreneurial spirit and partnership-oriented mindset.
- Expertise in financial analysis, planning, budgeting and deal structuring.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to develop and deliver sound recommendations to senior management.
- Organization and planning skills, ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to work both traditional and non-traditional hours (nights, weekends, holidays).
- Ability to delegate effectively.
- Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and various ticketing systems.
Practice safe work habits; follow all safety policies and procedures and regulations, and complete company-wide safety training and any additional job specific safety training.
Follow and encourage your team to follow all safety policies and procedures, including but not limited to looking for and reporting any unsafe work conditions, and complete company-wide safety training and any additional job specific safety training.
Report all safety incidents (injuries and illnesses) into the company's risk management system (Origami Risk) on the same day that the safety incident has been reported to you.
Competitive salary, commensurate with experience, and a generous benefits package that includes: medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid vacation, and 401k plan.
- Bachelors or better