We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
RESUME DEADLINE: MARCH 20, 2018
REPORTS TO: HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER, ARENA
Learn basic HR functions by assisting with a wide range of projects and performing administrative duties to support Human Resources.
· Research, develop, and recommend procedures to integrate appropriate technologies into recruitment, development, and engagement processes.
· Actively participate in company and department projects.
· Assist Human Resources department with organizing and maintaining personnel files and other HR records to ensure compliance with legal requirements.
· General administrative office experience required; Human Resources experience preferred.
· Intermediate proficiency in Word and Excel software programs.
· Basic knowledge of HRIS and Payroll software highly preferred
· Ability to successfully communicate with a variety of individuals internally and externally.
· Ability to prioritize tasks and handle numerous assignments simultaneously.
· Solid working knowledge of all general human resource functions, highly desired.
· Current or recent en